3/13/17 - 3/15/17 OBS : Rocky III The Final Knock Out Punch?

Qtown Snow

1 minute ago, Qtown Snow said:

the one thing, its been freakin cold for this setup, 13 also 

When was the last time ground temps and March sun angle did not factor into a March event, 1993?

I'd like to golf today, but my hammer would break all of Tom's St. David tees.   16F for a low here.

Just now, Rainshadow said:

When was the last time ground temps and March sun angle did not factor into a March event, 1993?

I'd like to golf today, but my hammer would break all of Tom's St. David tees.   16F for a low here.

I keep forgetting its March 

• Like 1

Temp at 33 degrees in Spring Mount, PA as of 12:56 PM.  Today's high temp may end up a few degrees colder than the forecast high of 39, but I doubt this has any impact on what happens tonight and tomorrow morning.  DP is 9, and I would consider that a bit more pertinent during this event than the temp.

Interesting OBS, because of the way the news stations are carrying this, most people I've spoken to are pretty sure this is "like six inches, and just sleety type stuff" and a little wind at the shore.  Mostly shrugs and so whats.  Can't blame forecasters, people get angry for low or high busts, eh?  Anyway, just a psychosocial obs. 

Drove from Bethesda, Md up to Philly this morning, just a beautiful cold day. Temps 32-34 per the vehicle.  Calm before the storm for sure.  Although drivers were crazy....

Headed home after the Flyers game tonight, hopefully it doesn't get sloppy too early tonight.