Rocky III, The Knockout Blow?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a night.... thanks as always to Tom, Irish, Tony, Mitch etc for your invaluable insights!!!!

I don't have anything of meteorological value to add to this forum, but before things get even crazier I wanted to thank all of you for posting the maps, summarizing what they mean and what the implic

Well I was backtracking, it looks like all of the energy players are within raob range come the 12z run on Saturday. So right now the Victoria's Secret catalog is coming in the mail. On Satu

1 minute ago, tombo82685 said:

Yea the s/w is digging further west. Just not sure what that could mean yet. Depends how the TPV above the lakes is oriented. That could compress the flow sending it east or it could dive in and bring this really close. 

TPV looks flatter - lets see how it turns out.

54 minutes ago, Qtown Snow said:

I believe Para has out performed regular nam lately and Para will be replacing Nam very soon

This was the model that Tom was going to ban himself with the January snow if it came through.  Personally I think its a wash for our area, I've seen some good runs, seen it nam (pick your spot) just as much as the current version.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rainshadow said:

This was the model that Tom was going to ban himself with the January snow if it came through.  Personally I think its a wash for our area, I've seen some good runs, seen it nam (pick your spot) just as much as the current version.

I'd say don't look at the nam until tomorrow, not worth the time. 

3 minutes ago, Coltsfan1217 said:

That piece I posted about earlier phases in better on this run at 48 instead of getting pushed east.

yea its stronger and slower. Track looks about the same maybe a little further west. 

I don't have anything of meteorological value to add to this forum, but before things get even crazier I wanted to thank all of you for posting the maps, summarizing what they mean and what the implications could be for our area. Much appreciated.

And thanks for doing all of that without the ridiculous hype. :)

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Was euro more southern stream last night ?

Its hard to tell without the intermediate panels - 12z was but 00z had more phasing with northern stream.

3 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Its hard to tell without the intermediate panels - 12z was but 00z had more phasing with northern stream.

Yea that's what I thought that it had Better NS involvement