PhillyWx Golf Outing @ Golden Pheasant Starting @ 10 AM Is ON!!!!! Carl Gets His (Gently Used) Kirkland Ball After All!

Bananashadow

We just rebooked Golden Pheasant in Lumberton for our annual PhillyWx outing.  Its scheduled for Saturday October 14th starting at 10 am.  Brian (from Golden Pheasant) reserved five groups for us and he is giving us the same rate as last year ($52 with a cart). A Saturday morning in NJ that is about $10-15 below the going rate for similar type golf courses.

The golf course web site:  http://goldenpheasantgc.com/index.htm

This is a make it up as we go format; there is no formal scramble or informal scramble.  Some groups scramble, some groups play their own shots.  Afterwards we have always gone up to the 19th hole for some adult beverages and meteorological (cough Sandy) banter.

I will bump this thread from time to time, let us know if you are interested.  

Thanks!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Most of us are groanable.  I seriously wouldn't be too concerned.

I'm so groanable that, back in 1997 people complained about me and I haven't golfed since. Nevertheless, I would look forward to seeing everyone at the 19th hole. I just hope that I don't have conflicts that weekends with kids' hockey, fencing, softball, and skating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...