Reboot of the Reboot PhillyWx Golf @ Golden Pheasant Sat Aug 20th 10 am/One Slot Left.

Bananashadow

First I must apologize for the change in date, but alot of other commitments were occurring on June 11th and nearly everyone was backing out.

So, the best possible make up day (Mount Holly is currently severely understaffed) we could come up with is Saturday August 20th starting at 10 am. 

Brian (not ours) is giving us the Saturday morning member green and cart fee rate of $52 and because it is a Saturday morning, we will have to take a cart.

We reserved three tee times starting at 10 am for now.  Please let me know if you are interested.

As of today on the NWS side

Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming.

On the Philly Wx side

Tom, Al, John & Charlie are coming.

The Golden Pheasant web site:

If you have any questions, please let me know.  We will bump this thread from time to time.  I
need a final count by August 6th.

Thanks!

We have a new addition on the NWS side, John.  I think he is playing the part of Brian for us, because he can bomb it.

John, Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming.

On the Philly Wx side

If you have any questions, please let me know.  We will bump this thread from time to time.  I

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new addition on the NWS side, John.  I think he is playing the part of Brian for us, because he can bomb it.

John, Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming.

On the Philly Wx side

With the Players this weekend, bumping if anyone is interested.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are within about three weeks that I have to give Golden Pheasant's Brian a final count. So anyone that is interested (beyond who has already said they were coming in post 1), please let me know.  There is going to have to be a screaming mcs just west of the Delaware at 930 am to postpone this one.

We are within about three weeks that I have to give Golden Pheasant's Brian a final count. So anyone that is interested (beyond who has already said they were coming in post 1), please let me know.  There is going to have to be a screaming mcs just west of the Delaware at 930 am to postpone this one.

What about snow?

count me in Tony

they're going to have to rename the place Ruffed Grouse after I get done butchering the course

Pair me with Carl then. Between me losing a ton of golf balls and his butchering a course we might as well just have a 6 pack each and enjoy ourselves. 

First I must apologize for the change in date, but alot of other commitments were occurring on June 11th and nearly everyone was backing out.

So, the best possible make up day (Mount Holly is currently severely understaffed) we could come up with is Saturday August 20th starting at 10 am. 

Brian (not ours) is giving us the Saturday morning member green and cart fee rate of $52 and because it is a Saturday morning, we will have to take a cart.

We reserved three tee times starting at 10 am for now.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming.

On the Philly Wx side

Thanks!

Our schedule is still in flux past 7/23, scheduling changes may throw off the current NWS folks scheduled. 

• 3 weeks later...

Getting close to the time I have to give Golden Pheasant Brian a final count (August 6th).  If I have any of this wrong:

Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming

On the Philly Wx side

Tom, Carl, John & Charlie are coming.

Getting close to the time I have to give Golden Pheasant Brian a final count (August 6th).  If I have any of this wrong:

Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine are coming

On the Philly Wx side

Tom, Carl, John & Charlie are coming.

Looks humid, the way Tom likes it.  ;)

post-27-0-95656300-1470227986.gif

Thank-you everyone for the responses. I apologize we had to kick the can twice on this, but we will remain on with this one unless a tropical system is bearing down on us.  

We will have three groups. 

We have one open slot if something changes and you can make it.

Please let me know by p.m. if this is the case.

From the NWS side

Lee, Sarah, Tony, Jim Eberwine & Tom Lamaine

On the Philly Wx side

Tom, Carl, John, Charlie, Garrison and Friend