Favor to ask members of the forum

snowlurker

So, I have to give a 6 minute speech tomorrow for Toastmasters and of course I didn't start preparing anything until just a while ago. I thought about the topic of procrastination but of course I settled on weather.

I'd like to use a lot of kick butt wx images during the speech. The thing is: I hardly have any and they're not very good.

Would anyone be willing to do me a favor and post some of their own weather pictures in this thread? I promise to use them solely for the purpose of giving a speech tomorrow and I will provide attribution.

Can you please help? Pretty please?

So, I have to give a 6 minute speech tomorrow for Toastmasters and of course I didn't start preparing anything until just a while ago. I thought about the topic of procrastination but of course I settled on weather.

I'd like to use a lot of kick butt wx images during the speech. The thing is: I hardly have any and they're not very good.

Would anyone be willing to do me a favor and post some of their own weather pictures in this thread? I promise to use them solely for the purpose of giving a speech tomorrow and I will provide attribution.

Can you please help? Pretty please?

SNJ Derecho is always a hot topic to talk about:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Q5_l5rQrKCMFlWcXZobUZEbzg/view?usp=sharing  (it's a .gif file...just download it to your computer and you should be good to go)

SNJ Derecho is always a hot topic to talk about: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Q5_l5rQrKCMFlWcXZobUZEbzg/view?usp=sharing (it's a .gif file...just download it to your computer and you should be good to go)

Thanks, I can use this as part of the storms I regret missing. I was out of town for that one and the 2/5/10 storm.

are you just looking for weather related pics in general? What about computer model storm tracks and outputs?

I need to be able to put them in PowerPoint (animation or better, jpegs or gifs). Ideally, it will be interesting to folks who are not weather enthusiasts.

So, I probably shouldn't show them too much in the way of weather maps because they would have a hard time appreciating them.

ok, well definitely take some of those rotations images I posted. That would be a good tutorial..I have some ice storm pics from the ice storm in 2014 if you want them

Can you please remind me of which thread the rotation images may have been in?

I could definitely use the ice storm pictures. I am planning to teach them how air layer temperatures determine p-type, including freezing rain.

Can you please remind me of which thread the rotation images may have been in?

I could definitely use the ice storm pictures. I am planning to teach them how air layer temperatures determine p-type, including freezing rain.

the rotation pics is the obs for this storm..

Clouds would be good. Everyone relates to clouds.

Gotta have mammatus and lenticular

Sun pillar

post-481-0-65268700-1456365396.jpeg

• Like 2

How in the world?

Similar in formation to sun dogs (ice crystals)

Google it for more...

Good luck!

• Like 1