June Banter

tombo82685

Can anyone else remember a nicer spring?  Seems like it rains during the week and has been absolutely glorious on the weekends.  We've had one day of somewhat uncomfortably humidity/warmth, and everything else has been grand.

What an absolutely gross day out right now. I feel like a human sticky bun right now.

Dad and I were out your way at the races (just up Rt. 100 there) on Tuesday and it was hot... and sticky... then stormy-looking...  then rainy... then muggy... then rainy again... then it cooled off a bit.  I'm just glad we didn't get struck by lightning by that storm that slid to the south.  Would have been kinda cool though.

Can anyone else remember a nicer spring?  Seems like it rains during the week and has been absolutely glorious on the weekends.  We've had one day of somewhat uncomfortably humidity/warmth, and everything else has been grand.

Yesterday was amazing just so comfortable

Dad and I were out your way at the races (just up Rt. 100 there) on Tuesday and it was hot... and sticky... then stormy-looking...  then rainy... then muggy... then rainy again... then it cooled off a bit.  I'm just glad we didn't get struck by lightning by that storm that slid to the south.  Would have been kinda cool though.

Yea I don't have AC in my car with leather seats, just absolutely gross

Could we maybe, please, just have just 24 hours without precip? Now would be really good, too. I need about 20 of those hours to let my back-40 drain so I can mow the lawn. Even the more level front yard is so mushy it'd be risky to run a riding mower over it.

Sun would help too but I can't be picky; just send a dry patch through and I'll be happy.

Ha, I was just talking to one of the other mets about how cool the vis satellite looked today. Now I'm watching radar as storms start to pop up around Central VA!

This is a pretty neat satellite loop. You can see when you loop it, the easterly flow off the ocean. Then you have the southwest flow to our west.

http://mp1.met.psu.edu/~fxg1/SAT_PA/anim8vis.html