1/11 Weeklies, Can You See Them Major Tom? :(

Don't expect the weeklies to do well picking up any SSW. Expect it to be like this normalish snap the weeklies missed.

At least we will have about a two week notice. Btw last week averaged +3, still no negative week since early July. Negative mon thru sun week I should say.

Week 1: 0, slightly below normal precip

Week 2: -1 (looks like canonical Nino)

Week 3: +1

Week 4: +3, slightly above normal precip

More interesting to me than the local anomalies is that Canada is full on blowtorch Weeks 2-4, especially 3 and 4. You're not going to be generating cold airmasses any time soon with that look.

Week 1: 0, slightly below normal precip

Week 2: -1 (looks like canonical Nino)

Week 3: +1

Week 4: +3, slightly above normal precip

More interesting to me than the local anomalies is that Canada is full on blowtorch Weeks 2-4, especially 3 and 4. You're not going to be generating cold airmasses any time soon with that look.

A lot of '98s were showing up on the cpc analogs. If cough, cough a ssw were to occur just based on where we are today, predicted to be 10 days for now, its impact would be felt in week 4 or even beyond?

A lot of '98s were showing up on the cpc analogs. If cough, cough a ssw were to occur just based on where we are today, predicted to be 10 days for now, its impact would be felt in week 4 or even beyond?

It'd probably hit the NA pattern in Week 4 or Week 5

• Like 2