Reboot PhillyWx Golf Outing At Golden Pheasant On Saturday August 20th at 10 a.m.

Bananashadow

Now that it is cold enough for roll,

We will try this one more time.

The PhillyWx Group Golf Outing is scheduled for Golden Pheasant in Lumberton on Saturday June 11th starting at 10 am. 

Brian (not ours) has given us some discount on green fees in the past, but if they dont, it probably be close to $60 and because it is a Saturday morning, we will have to take a cart.

We reserved several tee times, so obviously no rush in letting us know.

This is the same golf course we tried to have the outing at last September.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  We will bump this thread from time to time.  I would
need a final count probably by Memorial Day.

Thanks!

If I'm off; I'll join afterwards in the clubhouse to meet some of you. I've met a few of you at the OH but it would be nice to see more faces. 

• 1 month later...

Tony,

I will not be available for that day. I have a 2 day tournament up in the poconos unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that. Which course? We hved played Buck Hill Falls great course!

I hear there will be a you tube highlight reel.

Btw everyone a bump.

I talked to GP Brian today and they will give us the member $52 Saturday price.

Sorry to hear that. Which course? We hved played Buck Hill Falls great course!

I hear there will be a you tube highlight reel.

Btw everyone a bump.

I talked to GP Brian today and they will give us the member $52 Saturday price.

Mt. Airy and great bear. Great bear is just inside Nj /pa border. Nicklaus design. I know they had financial issues the last few years, but it's a great design.

Buck Hill is an amazing course. Small greens though!

Mt. Airy and great bear. Great bear is just inside Nj /pa border. Nicklaus design. I know they had financial issues the last few years, but it's a great design.

Buck Hill is an amazing course. Small greens though!

Mt. Airy looks tough.  I thought about playing it, but after reading the course by course hole, I think I will stick to the small greens of Buck Hill.

Mt. Airy looks tough. I thought about playing it, but after reading the course by course hole, I think I will stick to the small greens of Buck Hill.

It's tight, lots of elevation changes. You're probably not going want to walk that one. Plus, I heard Orange attracts bears!

• 2 weeks later...