12/10 weeklies..Any negatives in a sea of warmth?

week 1 neutral -ao/+nao/+epo/-pna

week 2 +ao/+nao/+epo/-pna

week 3 slightly +ao, later in the week caspian sea ridge really starts to go and forces pv to down towards baffin island/-pna/+epo/+nao

week 4 -ao, caspian sea ridge going strong, pv centered over northern hudson bay/baffin island/+nao/+pna, starts off negative in beginning of week but then goes to positive./+epo

end of week 3 into week 4 probably coldest of the weeks. Week 4 looks the best, don't know how many times I have said that so far lol

This is the parallel universe Star Trek always talks about.

The one thing that kind of shocked me was how far "south" the pv gets on the weeklies. Nudge that thing a little further south and it's not bad at all. Though, with that position, forget about a -nao anytime soon.

The one thing that kind of shocked me was how far "south" the pv gets on the weeklies. Nudge that thing a little further south and it's not bad at all. Though, with that position, forget about a -nao anytime soon.

Eventually the rubber band snaps, even if its for a week.  But I wouldnt be surprised if real change doesn't come til Feb (please not April).  At anyrate what a difference a year makes.   (RIP Leonard Nimoy and I miss you Jack-O).

post-27-0-92856300-1449790460.jpg

• Like 4

week 1 neutral -ao/+nao/+epo/-pna

week 2 +ao/+nao/+epo/-pna

week 3 slightly +ao, later in the week caspian sea ridge really starts to go and forces pv to down towards baffin island/-pna/+epo/+nao

week 4 -ao, caspian sea ridge going strong, pv centered over northern hudson bay/baffin island/+nao/+pna, starts off negative in beginning of week but then goes to positive./+epo

end of week 3 into week 4 probably coldest of the weeks. Week 4 looks the best, don't know how many times I have said that so far lol

yeah but week 4 sounds slighty better each time. By the sounds of this maybe something like the last two winters by week 4 without a EPO tank aka much warmer version.