11/19 weeklies

Well we know what week 1 and week 2 will bring, weeklies are pretty much the same as the EPS. week 3 and week 4 just look typical canonical el nino. below normal hgts greenland and alaska and in the deep south, assuming thats from southern stream and storminess. Canada and the US getting pacific air. End of week 2 and especially week 3 look pretty warm with se ridge as there is a trof out in the rockies. 

Christmas peppers?

They are red and green for a reason? lol it looks like a lot of pac flow...by the end of week 4 it looks to be a little colder. Also looks like a heck of a southern stream mass of storms week 3 and 4 with all the below normal hgts down there.

They are red and green for a reason? lol it looks like a lot of pac flow...by the end of week 4 it looks to be a little colder. Also looks like a heck of a southern stream mass of storms week 3 and 4 with all the below normal hgts down there.

I think Sunday night will finally do them in. I have to pick a couple over the weekend. Parsley is looking good too. Offset Cfs2 about the same. Cold week maybe divided in half as non are cold, but you can see the Canadian warmth, sounds odd, overspreading the northern continent their weeks 3 and 4.

looking at my weeklies temp anom, here is my guess for the weeks

week 1: 0 to +1

week 2: 0 to +1

week 3: +3 to +4

week 4: +3 to +4

snowfall for the next 32 days: 

pocs 4-6"

LV/ far nw burbs: 3-4"

phl/immediate burbs (including nj side) 2-3

rest of nj 1-2

early december and mid december just before christmas week highest snow probs. Just throwing this up, cause I'm curious to see how far off this is.

looking at my weeklies temp anom, here is my guess for the weeks

week 1: 0 to +1

week 2: 0 to +1

week 3: +3 to +4

week 4: +3 to +4

snowfall for the next 32 days: 

pocs 4-6"

LV/ far nw burbs: 3-4"

phl/immediate burbs (including nj side) 2-3

rest of nj 1-2

early december and mid december just before christmas week highest snow probs. Just throwing this up, cause I'm curious to see how far off this is.

Didn't know these were that detailed.