Fall Banter Thread

snowlurker

I enjoy fall more with each passing year. I always like to schedule a 3-5 day getaway (north of here) to soak up the foliage, cider donuts, etc. Unfortunately I've dealt with cruddy weather a few times in recent years.

Yes, I agree, it seems that October especially has become wetter over the last ten or so years. Maybe a bit warm, but thankfully not humid weather, looks great next several days.

post-27-0-34091100-1442357534.jpg

My problem has been waiting too long to get away (in many cases waiting for the leaves to near peak) and by that time the weather and the season has become much less...friendly.

I'm loving what we have now and will gladly take it another 30-60 days if possible

My problem has been waiting too long to get away (in many cases waiting for the leaves to near peak) and by that time the weather and the season has become much less...friendly.

I'm loving what we have now and will gladly take it another 30-60 days if possible

If this were the weather year round, I wouldn't complain...my allergies might though lol

I love how even though it gets warm during the day, as soon as the sun starts to set the temp drops fast. Its been in the upper 40s to low 50s all week here, beautiful for low for this time of year.

The weather since the front went through last Saturday has been ideal. This is pretty much perfect.

• Like 2

I did Ireland for a week several years ago in mid-September and I believe my scorecard was basically...

2 days light rain/drizzle

2 days mostly cloudy

3 days partly sunny

Temps basically in the 50s and 60s.

I'd imagine October climatologically is cloudier and wetter than September and of course cooler.

post-813-0-09191500-1442601196.jpg

post-813-0-78991300-1442601201.jpg

post-813-0-31772000-1442601546.jpg

post-813-0-94750200-1442601552.jpg

• Like 1

I did Ireland for a week several years ago in mid-September and I believe my scorecard was basically...

2 days light rain/drizzle

2 days mostly cloudy

3 days partly sunny

Temps basically in the 50s and 60s.

I'd imagine October climatologically is cloudier and wetter than September and of course cooler.

Awesome! That's what I'm expecting. Great pics. Cliffs of moher are on the list of places to go.

Also, I told the GF to beat t for 6 hours while

I go golf! Lol.

• Like 1