Mount Holly NWS open house 9/12 11-4

Mitchg

Do you think September 5th would be worse?  We may lose some of the people planning on golfing that day because of helping with the open house.  I sent out an e-mail. I'll know more in a couple of days.

I mean I have no problem with that day. But I'm a loser and really never have any plans lol. I'm sure it would be an issue for some since it's the holiday weekend. Hopefully the 12th works. Thought that would be pretty cool to see the nws then hop over to golf

I mean I have no problem with that day. But I'm a loser and really never have any plans lol. I'm sure it would be an issue for some since it's the holiday weekend. Hopefully the 12th works. Thought that would be pretty cool to see the nws then hop over to golf

Let's see how many people we would lose on either day. Shift work is not very social.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thinking of taking the family to the open house. Did it years ago, not sure my wife would be up for it again But the kids would probably enjoy it, they had a nice day last time but I'm sure they barely remember it, at their ages things can still seem brand new if a few years have passed.

Any plans for some sort of "PhillyWx Forum Meetup"? I know a lot of you guys know each other already but would be cool for others to put a face with a (screen)name!

We'd be glad to see you! 

I'd be interested in a non golf meetup as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

So tomorrow's the Open House! I will probably arrive with the family anytime between 12 and 2. Were any plans made for a "non-golf" Philly Wx meetup? Or at least name tags for folks with their screen names?

I was going to attend but now that the golf outing was pushed to 1130 that won't be happening. I'm sure there will be some people from here going.