The "Official" what are you drinking thread

Just playing around last night, and because I like black and tans, half-and-half's, decided to mix these two together. I'll call it a "black flower". Actually was pretty good!

0202181750.jpg.8da5407a5712004a53e929355b914b21.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't you all think I should be placed atop The forum leaderboard for this post?

Yard work done for the day

Posted Images

Not drinking it now, but just saw an Instagram post from Jim Cantore showing a picture of a beer called "Thundersnow" by Mad Tree Brewing.

(If you want to know what I am drinking now, it is Singha Thai beer at this Thai restaurant I frequent while visiting my job's HQ in Long Island).

• 3 weeks later...

Last weekend, I was out in Pittsburgh at a Pens game and FINALLY got to go to Brew Gentlemen in Braddock, PA.  In case you've never heard of them, they are considered one of the top breweries in America.  I am enjoying their General Braddock's IPA tonight.  Unfortunately, they do not distribute :(

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/the-brew-gentlemen-general-braddocks-ipa/263495/

• 2 weeks later...

St. Patty’s day with friends up in Buffalo, NY. 

Since I’m not a beer guy, my drink of choice was Jameson for the most part that evening. 

For you hockey fans, it’s a great place to see a game and drink/eat afterwards. Lots of options around. 

8056BE80-4215-479C-9BFD-BCD6458FC926.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 9:56 PM, Parsley said:

St. Patty’s day with friends up in Buffalo, NY. 

Since I’m not a beer guy, my drink of choice was Jameson for the most part that evening. 

For you hockey fans, it’s a great place to see a game and drink/eat afterwards. Lots of options around. 

Ahhhhh... Table Tap's.... I love those...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought this on impulse yesterday. Based on the label, seemed like a good whiskey for the summer, when I ordinarily wouldn’t drink whiskey. Looked up a few online reviews later, it gets some pretty good reviews and supposedly has strong rum elements to it; one review called it a “bridge” between rum and whiskey. Could definitely see sipping this after dinner on a summer evening.

cb0780301b9e62b840a5a3cd970a081a.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 7:26 AM, JimCaruso said:

Just bought this on impulse yesterday. Based on the label, seemed like a good whiskey for the summer, when I ordinarily wouldn’t drink whiskey. Looked up a few online reviews later, it gets some pretty good reviews and supposedly has strong rum elements to it; one review called it a “bridge” between rum and whiskey. Could definitely see sipping this after dinner on a summer evening.

cb0780301b9e62b840a5a3cd970a081a.jpg

I've tried it and liked it. Its pretty smooth.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BeerandWXTogether said:

Anyone been to this?  https://www.dewpointbrewing.com/

Its now on my "Spring To Do"  list.  Looks very interesting.  If you're up my way, try out Blue Print Brewing. Very tasty beers and they do food trucks a few times a week. http://blueprintbrewco.com/ 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...