PhillyWx Golf Outing: Sat 9/27 @ 10 am @ Golden Pheasant

Bananashadow

BTW The NWS Philly Open House is tentatively planned for the previous Saturday.

Here are the details about this outing.  The green and cart fee is $54 and this will include a couple of different items to choose from as a door gift for golfing that day. I was told mine has to be an umbrella. :(  The first tee time is at 10 am. Anyone who remembers him from our other outing, Brian from Willowbrook is now the Golf Professional at Golden Pheasant.  Willowbrook is closed.

Obviously no rush, I'll check this thread from time to time.

Golden Pheasant WebSite: http://www.goldenpheasantgc.com/

• 3 months later...

Yea we are car pooling...I'll try to get there around 10, might be like 1015 though.

They saved 5 groups, chances are we'll be 4, might even be 3. I am golfing there this afternoon. I could ask Brian (Golden Pheasant) to ditch the 1002 tee time if that helps.  You wouldnt be the first group regardless.

They saved 5 groups, chances are we'll be 4, might even be 3. I am golfing there this afternoon. I could ask Brian (Golden Pheasant) to ditch the 1002 tee time if that helps.  You wouldnt be the first group regardless.

Whatever is easiest. I can leave at like 9am, and from drexel hill it shouldn't be longer than 45 mins at that time of day. Esp with lynch driving, be there in 25 mins.

• Like 1