Eagles season opener forecast…

1 hour ago, irishbri74 said:

Gfs holds off until after game time, euro brings it in before. 

5844DD16-4E02-4578-A9DA-A6BBAA3DFBFC.png

954DA32B-0858-49D1-ABD2-A887DB3DC40C.png

You know the season opener is in Detroit? 😉    I think it will be no chance of rain and about 72F in the Ford Field dome.  Just saying...

• Like 3

On 9/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, cbelke said:

You know the season opener is in Detroit? 😉    I think it will be no chance of rain and about 72F in the Ford Field dome.  Just saying...

lol I had the same thought. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, cbelke said:

I think the OP was planning an outdoor party to coincide with the game.   In any event, Sunday sure went in the crapper as opposed to earlier forecasts.   Went from beautiful early in the week to showers in the Poconos, to now 80% rain chance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iceman56 said:

I think the OP was planning an outdoor party to coincide with the game.   In any event, Sunday sure went in the crapper as opposed to earlier forecasts.   Went from beautiful early in the week to showers in the Poconos, to now 80% rain chance.

Hopefully the Eagles won't be in the crapper by the end of the day. 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Harbourton said:

The Eagles are good but just on the cusp. But I think the the defense, with time will coalesce to become the new version of the Steel Curtain not to mention a offensive line that could be the best in football. Thanks Howie for this

I know literally nothing about rugby except that there's a lot of tackling and physical contact.  First, I'm questioning how in this league, for his team, the plan wouldn't just be to "get Jordan the ball" because it legitimately takes 4-5 normal sized humans to tackle that condominium with legs.

Second, if the Eagles are so fortunate to make the Super Bowl while he's playing for us, and there's a goal line carry opportunity. how on earth could you NOT give him the ball?  I know he's our starting LT but there isn't a team or player alive stopping a 1-yard plunge from Jordan Mailata.   You could put on the big screen--"yes, he's getting the ball," and have the team call out, "ball's going to Mailata here," and they STILL couldn't stop it.