Over the ledge Tracker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure Heisy and his girlfriend are together as they near the cliff. 💕 

Well it's back everyone. I will keep track of who is teetering on the ledge and who jumps over. I have a feeling they will be lined up early to start off winter          

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DebShadow23.0 said:

Don't make me jump.  I'll take over, over, over.

d.JPG.1c105a65db2c409acaa33b7aeac745cd.JPG

Number of ledge jumpers?

In seriousness though, what is this chart? Model runs based off a certain location (I'd figure it's KPHL)? What is the X/N number  you have highlighted?

3 hours ago, mweav067 said:

Number of ledge jumpers?

In seriousness though, what is this chart? Model runs based off a certain location (I'd figure it's KPHL)? What is the X/N number  you have highlighted?

Minimum temperature at VAY Sunday morning; it is GFS and NAM MOS.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frankdp23 said:

Did you go over last year too... then we had a great Feb?  If something happens like that again, you need to go over before Christmas next year haha

Yes, after the eps snow mean was like 7-8 for the storm before the 30th. It ended up crushing Tombo’s new location. I swan dived because the eps was supposed to so great and it ended up a epic fail 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, frankdp23 said:

Did you go over last year too... then we had a great Feb?  If something happens like that again, you need to go over before Christmas next year haha

I was next in line last year then Feb hit and the ledge was snowed in! Feb '21 saved sooo many of us!!! 

l2.png.0187222dd0a6bdb4a57c2165a84a03ec.png

• Like 2
3 hours ago, snowlurker said:

I don't understand the ledge. Are they trying to jump off a cliff because they are pessimistic about winter?

yes, going off the ledge due to lack of snow. Basically going over because they meltdown in the forum 

• Like 1