Over the ledge Tracker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure Heisy and his girlfriend are together as they near the cliff. 💕 

Well it's back everyone. I will keep track of who is teetering on the ledge and who jumps over. I have a feeling they will be lined up early to start off winter          

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tombo82685 said:

Well it's back everyone. I will keep track of who is teetering on the ledge and who jumps over. I have a feeling they will be lined up early to start off winter

ledge.png

You need some figs to throw over the ledge too.😜

4 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

ledge.png

Make sure Heisy and his girlfriend are together as they near the cliff. 💕 

• Like 9

I'd wager the ledge is getting pretty crowded.     Pretty stunning seeing bare ground on Dec. 11th in Colebrook.   No matter how crappy the pattern, I can't see the bare ground lasting much longer and at one week a month I can squeak a few weeks of winter out before next May.    Winter is not even on my radar in PA anymore.

I’m really in a different climate than most everyone else on the board- the coastal plain.  I know my expectations here- and I’m not ready to concede anything.  Hope is still out there.  I just need 1 accumulating snow to be good 

• Like 4
On 12/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, iceman56 said:

I'd wager the ledge is getting pretty crowded.     Pretty stunning seeing bare ground on Dec. 11th in Colebrook.   No matter how crappy the pattern, I can't see the bare ground lasting much longer and at one week a month I can squeak a few weeks of winter out before next May.    Winter is not even on my radar in PA anymore.

Yeah, I go into winter not expecting anything these days. 

20 hours ago, Debeaches said:

I’m really in a different climate than most everyone else on the board- the coastal plain.  I know my expectations here- and I’m not ready to concede anything.  Hope is still out there.  I just need 1 accumulating snow to be good 

I'm with ya buddy - only about 5 miles inland from Atlantic City here. What we need is a good southern slider that trends north and turns into a good 2-4 / 3-6 inch type event.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mshaffer526 said:

Yeah, I go into winter not expecting anything these days. 

Still with our current climate change we are in the snowiest of times for our un-snowy area.....keep the faith young pups!!

• Like 1