Jump to content

Post 8 PM Sunsets Are In The House.


Bananashadow
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Bananashadow changed the title to Welcome Back To EST, Well At Least We Got The Darkest Dawn Of The Cold Season Over...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DebShadow23.0 said:

We get the darkest winter Holiday out of the way today.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Great news. Been an easy (dark) stretch to handle with good weather. We get the Holidays to get us through December then snow threats (hopefully) to pass the time in January and February and then it’s back to brightness and the start of spring. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Parsley said:

Great news. Been an easy (dark) stretch to handle with good weather. We get the Holidays to get us through December then snow threats (hopefully) to pass the time in January and February and then it’s back to brightness and the start of spring. 

You're not wrong, but this post reminded me of the last 20 seconds of this clip 🤣

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mshaffer526 said:

You're not wrong, but this post reminded me of the last 20 seconds of this clip 🤣

 

😄

So true.

Reminds me on a Tuesday morning of school telling the kids the weekend is almost here. "Tomorrow is the middle of the week and then once you get past Thursday the weekend starts later on Friday". "Hang in there".

LOL.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bananashadow changed the title to Welcome Back To EST, The Darkest Cold Season Holiday Over...

Lets talk good news....

Earliest sunset of the season is just 7 days away.

Least amount of daylight in one day is just 20 days away. In the last 10 days of the December we gain back over 3 minutes of daylight and in the month of January we gain back an addtional 45 minutes of daylight. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Parsley said:

Lets talk good news....

Earliest sunset of the season is just 7 days away.

Least amount of daylight in one day is just 20 days away. In the last 10 days of the December we gain back over 3 minutes of daylight and in the month of January we gain back an addtional 45 minutes of daylight. 

How many minutes of afternoon sun are we losing at this point 2?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Earliest Sunsets:

DownEast Maine cabin: Note: This is within 4 minutes of the earliest sunset location in the entire continental US (Eastport, Maine)

vs.

Buckingham, PA home:

 

53CECCD7-04F5-49CE-AEF9-6D73D6DBED7C.jpeg

90822AE6-CF4F-4ABC-A32D-7681BEF21E00.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bananashadow changed the title to Welcome Back To EST, Later Afternoon Sunsets Are Here!!!!
  • Bananashadow changed the title to Post 8 PM Sunsets Are In The House.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...