Temps/Obs/Pcpn/Run-Of-The-Mill Weather Discussion

Had another round of flurries on dog walk about 3 30 ish. Some broken flakes and graupel Officially going with a trace of snow 11/23/2021 😀

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting ready for a cool night.  Nice looking clouds.

25 this morning. Another beaut’

Spent the weekend up in Waterville along Pine Creek Gorge. Such beautiful country up there. Leonard Harrison SP was closed due to heavy rains washing out the road in, but the view from the other side

Posted Images

4 hours ago, eastonwx said:

Had another round of flurries on dog walk about 3 30 ish. Some broken flakes and graupel Officially going with a trace of snow 11/23/2021 😀

I counted atleast 6 flakes, but not more than 10. And I didn't included myself. 😁

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Parsley said:

Maybe some upper teens tonight? Could be a close call in some normally colder spots. Already down to 28 here.

Down to 21.6 here. Just woke up after 17 hours in bed. Moderna booster. Much better today. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Parsley said:

Maybe some upper teens tonight? Could be a close call in some normally colder spots. Already down to 28 here.

Looks like my old neighborhood low elevation, near the creek has some upper teens this morning 

5C2379C2-71D8-4C8D-961B-B873B587C64F.jpeg

Could do no better than 26.9 in East Nantmeal our lowest so far this year.

Of note later today I am planning on replacing my current Vantage Pro2 station after 11 years of service with a new VP2 station. My last VP lasted 7 years (2003-2010) - my current equipment has been running slightly warm vs. my other stations for much of this year as the fan aspiration motor seems to have died - so it seemed like a good time for an early Christmas present!

I was similar to chesco last night, 26.  It was dropping fast, then leveled off.  Weird, about 1130 temp went from 28.6 to 31.5 by 12:15.  I'm not sure what that was all about.  Then it started to fall off again.  

• Like 3

WXSIM with the eagerly awaited 1st snow forecast of the year!

Sunday: Cloudy in the morning, becoming dense overcast in the afternoon. Patchy
 light fog in the afternoon. A slight chance of snow in the morning, then a mix
 of snow and rain likely in the afternoon. High 39. Wind east-southeast around 3
 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent)
 mostly around a quarter of an inch. Snow accumulation about half an inch.

• Like 1