Temps/Obs/Pcpn/Run-Of-The-Mill Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting ready for a cool night.  Nice looking clouds.

Spent the weekend up in Waterville along Pine Creek Gorge. Such beautiful country up there. Leonard Harrison SP was closed due to heavy rains washing out the road in, but the view from the other side

Beautiful day on The Pinnacle, Hawk Mountain

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Chubbs said:

sitting at 24.1 low, coldest of the season

still no lower than 30.2 so far this season.....31.3 this am - elevation FTW!!!

Not sure what thread to put this in or if it’s been brought up but does it seem like leaves are on the trees later than ever? I used to remember on halloweeen a decent amount were on the ground this year there were almost none. And a lot of trees still have a ways to go

• Like 2

This may be the most manageable, or may I even say most enjoyable November I can remember around here. 

2/3 of this miserable month is over and we just need to get past one more full week which can be easily navigated with the help of turkey, pies and/or beverages. Then, its off to December!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Seanvolz98 said:

Not sure what thread to put this in or if it’s been brought up but does it seem like leaves are on the trees later than ever? I used to remember on halloweeen a decent amount were on the ground this year there were almost none. And a lot of trees still have a ways to go

For sure, there was even tons of color along 476/I-81 up toward the Poconos last weekend. 

AC599AE8-2A33-4A52-9865-B74B81CAA138.jpeg

909A7A17-DD80-47A1-B941-3A5DCBBCA8C9.jpeg

44A57CF3-3A69-466E-BEF3-5FB31BE87FCD.jpeg

• Like 6