Temps/Obs/Pcpn/Run-Of-The-Mill Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting ready for a cool night.  Nice looking clouds.

25 this morning. Another beaut’

Spent the weekend up in Waterville along Pine Creek Gorge. Such beautiful country up there. Leonard Harrison SP was closed due to heavy rains washing out the road in, but the view from the other side

Posted Images

1 hour ago, frankdp23 said:

39.  1st 30s for me

Me too Frank. 38.5. Was clear for a bit allowing temps. to drop but overcast already. Such a tease.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, cbelke said:

36.5F for the low this morning. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

It felt great outside on the deck, sun shining and no wind with a cup of coffee.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chubbs said:

Also hit 39 - 39.4

No such luck in the higher spots of the county - only 43.7 for the low this AMimage.png.6f4bd73caf0ceabaf6bdbe73ff492f1f.png

28 with widespread frost coming back though Vermont this morning.   41.5 this morning in NW Chesco.

Funny in Colebrook, when its a 30% chance of rain it rains all day.   When there was a 30% chance of snow showers last night it was a whiff.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, iceman56 said:

28 with widespread frost coming back though Vermont this morning.   41.5 this morning in NW Chesco.

Funny in Colebrook, when its a 30% chance of rain it rains all day.   When there was a 30% chance of snow showers last night it was a whiff.

Colebrook NH is a nice town. Visited there a couple times when I used to own summer property north of St Johnsbury VT

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Going to be a beautiful afternoon. Not sure when we'll see a sunny, warm afternoon like this again. 

czzxx.gif

Hopefully. Really socked in with clouds and some fog earlier, finally starting to see blue skies

4 minutes ago, eastonwx said:

Hopefully. Really socked in with clouds and some fog earlier, finally starting to see blue skies

Yeah, rain even down here overnight. Wasn't expecting that. Just cleared out in the past 30 minutes IMBY.

3 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Yeah, rain even down here overnight. Wasn't expecting that. Just cleared out in the past 30 minutes IMBY.

Had to run an errand in stroudsburg this am. Drove through Delaware water gap hoping to see some good colors but fog in the mountains hindered the view and colors. Still looked nice tho

28 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Going to be a beautiful afternoon. Not sure when we'll see a sunny, warm afternoon like this again. 

czzxx.gif

No doubt...soaking up every last minute of it today.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, eastonwx said:

Had to run an errand in stroudsburg this am. Drove through Delaware water gap hoping to see some good colors but fog in the mountains hindered the view and colors. Still looked nice tho

Yeah, sucks we had miserable weather the past few days, and now tons of rain and wind to knock alot of color off in the next few days. We'll see what survives past the weekend, I'm thinking not much up your way.

45 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Yeah, sucks we had miserable weather the past few days, and now tons of rain and wind to knock alot of color off in the next few days. We'll see what survives past the weekend, I'm thinking not much up your way.

Still a fair amount of green, but a lot of those trees may just end up brown. There are still some Norway maples that’ll be yellow in the coming weeks. I guess it’s difficult getting the perfect fall around here

26 minutes ago, eastonwx said:

Still a fair amount of green, but a lot of those trees may just end up brown. There are still some Norway maples that’ll be yellow in the coming weeks. I guess it’s difficult getting the perfect fall around here

Yeah, this is just a bad week for 2 big events.  Hard to avoid atleast one usually this time of year. 

• Like 2