Temps/Obs/Pcpn/Run-Of-The-Mill Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting ready for a cool night.  Nice looking clouds.

25 this morning. Another beaut’

Spent the weekend up in Waterville along Pine Creek Gorge. Such beautiful country up there. Leonard Harrison SP was closed due to heavy rains washing out the road in, but the view from the other side

Posted Images

Colder down there than up in Colebrook - 43 and light rain here.    Temps not moving much today and flakes expected to fly above 2500' tonight.    I'm @ 1650'.

• Like 1
On 10/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, tombo82685 said:

Welp, another swing and a miss on a house. 

Didn't last long. Got into another house today. I waived inspection on this house as it's only 9 years old and was completely renovated in 2016. Only thing I'm getting checked out is septic and radon testing. Septic is only 9 years old. For those wondering, this is in Lowville, ny. The house is about 3 miles east of lowville the town about 4 miles from start of Adirondacks. Average snowfall is 125-135" I'm in a valley so it does hurt snowfall a bit thus the 125-135 instead of 200". Though, being in a Valley at 830' you get fig crushing cold

• Like 12
24 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Didn't last long. Got into another house today. I waived inspection on this house as it's only 9 years old and was completely renovated prior to that. Only thing I'm getting checked out is septic and radon testing. Septic is only 9 years old. For those wondering, this is in Lowville, ny. The house is about 3 miles east of lowville the town about 4 miles from start of Adirondacks. Average snowfall is 125-135" I'm in a valley so it does hurt snowfall a bit thus the 125-135 instead of 200". Though, being in a Valley at 830' you get fig crushing cold

Spare bedroom?

network NYCLIMATE station NY4912 syear 1893 eyear 2021 dpi 100.png

• Like 2
12 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

Didn't last long. Got into another house today. I waived inspection on this house as it's only 9 years old and was completely renovated in 2016. Only thing I'm getting checked out is septic and radon testing. Septic is only 9 years old. For those wondering, this is in Lowville, ny. The house is about 3 miles east of lowville the town about 4 miles from start of Adirondacks. Average snowfall is 125-135" I'm in a valley so it does hurt snowfall a bit thus the 125-135 instead of 200". Though, being in a Valley at 830' you get fig crushing cold

What a spot! Congrats. 

• Like 1

Chilliest morning of the season so far here across Chester County with low temperatures ranging from the mid-30's in lower spots of the county below 500ft above sea level (ASL) to the lower 40's in most spots over 600 ft ASL. Here in East Nantmeal Township our low so far this AM has been 42.6 - chilliest since the 41.7 on May 13th. Today we warm to near normal in the mid 60's to temps rising into the low 70's both tomorrow and Thursday. We then start another sharp cooling trend for the weekend and the start of the new work week by next Monday with highs at that time struggling to make the low to mid 50's across much of the county. image.png.5316d92159d41248ca726c473bb82d36.png

13 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

That sounds like somewhere I would love to spend two weeks at in the winter and not much longer 🤣 seriously,that's awesome. All those homes falling through happened for a reason!