Temps/Obs/Pcpn/Run-Of-The-Mill Weather Discussion

Bananashadow

17 minutes ago, Parsley said:

That's what I've been saying. But job matters too, so I get that aspect of it. 

Yea, I mean that’s where I’ve been primarily looking. The house the came up it by Buffalo I couldn’t pass up until we’ll it got inspected lol

Yesterday's high was just about normal....however the overnight low was about 15 degrees warmer than normal. Even warmer next week as even here in NW Chesco we might hit the mid-70's. Longer range models still show a cool down to closer to normal by later next weekend into the week of the 18th. image.png.5e03a8b7ab188ae2767dab9475325f3b.png

1 hour ago, tombo82685 said:

3.5 miles southeast of town. Basically on edge of northern part of tug hill. My elev is 850’ while town of Watertown is like 450

This will help better 

F4B0FFDC-636F-4FCA-9E50-002307D98162.png

Awesome man. Good spot. That ride on I-81 is a breeze to get to and from here. I'll be heading up that way around Christmastime again. Can't beat upstate NY around the holidays.

Having spent my college years up there it is truly a great spot for snow weenies. Even during stretches with limited snow, you likely get cold, snow flurries/snow showers to keep things "festive" much of the winter.

3.5 miles southeast of town. Basically on edge of northern part of tug hill. My elev is 850’ while town of Watertown is like 450

Guessing Lake Ontario is going to be toasty early this winter

31 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Hopefully you can avoid the Christmas grinch storm this year 

Lol, DAKS were beautiful last year leading up to Christmas. Then Grinch storm pissed on that parade. 

D1324AE6-6B34-4A8B-8983-78CCA47A08C0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

For any of our Chester County PA contributors I have started a Chester County Weather Group on Facebook....feel free to join in - it is focused on Chester County Weather. In the 1st day we picked up over 200 members. Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chescowx/

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

Congrats Tom. I spend a fair bit of time salmon and steelhead fishing just south of there in the Pulaski/Altmar area. Great fun. I hope you get a chance to give it a try sometime. 

30 minutes ago, PRINCETON ANGLER said:

Congrats Tom. I spend a fair bit of time salmon and steelhead fishing just south of there in the Pulaski/Altmar area. Great fun. I hope you get a chance to give it a try sometime. 

One thing I will get back into is fishing. Used to do a ton of it before I had this job that sucked my personal life dry. Def want to try and find some bass lakes and what not up there in summer 

This was the extent of the 90 hours of consecutive rain forecast by the GFS (GGEM, Euro were not the Sahara either) for our Maryland vacation which did not even amount to 90 minutes.  It was a unique experience because the towers were going up and the shower literally began just after we finished the 14th hole on Tuesday. I am more used to precipitation moving in and seeing it approaching. This literally started dumping on the golf course.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainshadow23.0 said:

This was the extent of the 90 hours of consecutive rain forecast by the GFS (GGEM, Euro were not the Sahara either) for our Maryland vacation which did not even amount to 90 minutes.  It was a unique experience because the towers were going up and the shower literally began just after we finished the 14th hole on Tuesday. I am more used to precipitation moving in and seeing it approaching. This literally started dumping on the golf course.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Don't think you are in the fairway.  😁