7/29 Enhanced Risk Observations

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey fellas, thought I'd check in. I live near welsh/boulevard. I saw the hook forming heading right towards Bensalem so I decided, since I'm crazy, to go drive and chase it. I drove right up the boule

Here I am, perhaps the only actual Plains storm chaser on the forum, coming to the party embarrassingly late... I am in LBI on a family vacation rental, and spent the entire evening pissed off at the

Strongest tornado on record for Bucks County. Not a pimple on the arse of the May 1985 PA outbreak, that was epic by Oklahoma standards let alone PA. Massive long track tornadoes including an F5

Posted Images

The people at Six Flags in Jackson are going to be in for a treat if that holds together. Hope they are getting them off the rides.

Can't believe that tornado has hung around this long. Hope it was not on the ground the whole time.  That's like 2 hours or more.

I just don't know what to say.

We're in Paoli, but I've never, ever seen returns like this ever. I'm really frightened to see what the damage is from this. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DelcoWx said:

I just don't know what to say.

We're in Paoli, but I've never, ever seen returns like this ever. I'm really frightened to see what the damage is from this. 

Any damage in the Paoli area?

Far removed from the severe weather here but can’t stop gawking at the sky to the southeast. Tops over 40K’ based on radar. 

EFADD643-4E2E-480E-B8E8-E70CF87EA391.jpeg

31757B2E-8AAC-4AE5-8701-9F8F11229185.gif

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, bigtenfan said:

Any damage in the Paoli area?

No, thank God. We're up in the sort of hilly part of Paoli off of 252, so we just had a couple of intense showers and that was that. 

Thanks for asking. 😊

It just grazed my dad in For Northeast Philly (a minute from Bensalem). 

I am in Towamencin and posted that the air felt weird and noticed that the velocity looked suspect. That's what ended up hitting Bensalem. 

What a day. I don't recall a PDS in this area ever. I've lived in Philly and then the burbs all my life. I don't recall anything lasting that long on radar, either. Or a TDS. 

• Like 4