Jump to content

7/17 One, Two Punch Heavy Rain/Thunderstorm Obs


Rainshadow
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thunderstorm season has been so disappointing IMBY this year so I’m not getting too excited. Actually, with my luck, Newtown will get slammed tonight and I won’t even be able to watch and enjoy it because we’ll be at 5:00 Mass and then out to dinner with friends...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, JimCaruso said:

Thunderstorm season has been so disappointing IMBY this year so I’m not getting too excited. Actually, with my luck, Newtown will get slammed tonight and I won’t even be able to watch and enjoy it because we’ll be at 5:00 Mass and then out to dinner with friends...

You know full well you'll be checking radar during communion

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Lot of cloud debris moving in. May hinder storm development as front approaches 

Latest HRRR has the storms to the west falling apart before they reach the area.  0.01” of rain for the day…lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Colin said:

Latest HRRR has the storms to the west falling apart before they reach the area.  0.01” of rain for the day…lol

Hey I outlined that issue this morning. PWATS are still high, but svr is over with 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Hey I outlined that issue this morning. PWATS are still high, but svr is over with 

Agreed.  Never liked today much.  Looking forward to the cooler temps and hopefully stretch of dry weather 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...