Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Yawnable Weather Discussion

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset 

I’m down in Virginia visiting Shenandoah National Park. Smoke restricted views somewhat on an otherwise sunny and comfortable day. 

I was lucky enough that the clouds cleared down here for about 10 minutes. Got some great shots right over the bay (this was only with my phone, didn't have anything fancier lol)

Posted Images

I’ve woken up before sunrise the past 2 days just because it’s been so damn nice. Can’t waste these precious days. 

I was actually putting some fert. down at like 5:45am yesterday 😆 

• Like 1

47.1 this morning. Heading to Jack Frost National Golf course for a 10:30 AM tee time. High should be around 75. PERFECT!!!!!!

• Like 5

These may be the perfect summer low temperature (upper 40s) with the sun shining early in the day.

I'll take 47/80 any day.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mshaffer526 said:

Got out for a beautiful run along the Delaware. Ran up to the next town, crossed over to NJ, and came down the other side. 

20210618_072148(0).jpg

20210618_072744.jpg

20210618_075138.jpg

Is that near where Route 202 crosses over the river? Oddly enough I recognize those electrical towers lol, as a kid my family and I would take a trip once or twice a year up to Bucks Co. River Tubing and I always enjoyed the scenic drive along River Road. Such a difference from the heavily residential areas I grew up in. Always seemed quiet and peaceful, plus it was interesting to have the river literally right next to you.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ACwx said:

Is that near where Route 202 crosses over the river? Oddly enough I recognize those electrical towers lol, as a kid my family and I would take a trip once or twice a year up to Bucks Co. River Tubing and I always enjoyed the scenic drive along River Road. Such a difference from the heavily residential areas I grew up in. Always seemed quiet and peaceful, plus it was interesting to have the river literally right next to you.

Yup. That’s the spot. Great drives north/south on both sides of the river. Beautiful any time on year too. (Milford, NJ looking west toward PA)

C1FE198A-9E7F-46F4-B903-E7C583A3355C.jpeg

Just got back from Phoenix.

airport hit 118 yesterday.

2.5 days in the desert was brutal.

local weather station near me hit 121f yesterday. 
was out in Death Valley a few years back and it hit 128 officially.

it’s rough out there..wow

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, greg ralls said:

Somewhat impressive line of showers & thunderstorms in Lancaster Country right now. Will they make it to our area?

Looks like it will.