Summer Outlook Contest...Tony Wood's Snow Book First Place Prize

19 hours ago, snowlurker said:

Yes

PHL has had 6 days of 90F or greater, I don't believe there has been a tornado warning yet and the figs are still alive (hosting lantern fly nymph parties). 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

PHL has had 6 days of 90F or greater, I don't believe there has been a tornado warning yet and the figs are still alive (hosting lantern fly nymph parties). 

Those lantern fly nymphs are all over the place here.  

• Sad 1
On 6/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, Rainshadow6.6 said:

1/7 of the way to glory! 

• Like 1
On 6/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, Rainshadow6.6 said:

Now 8 days and still no tornado warnings.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

12.JPG.da4356caf49dd02325c349dfe921a391.JPG

Since 2010 the average has been 8 days thru the end of June.  Going forward since 2010 there have been 27 additional days on average.  The last year July failed to have double digit 90 degree days was 2009.

15 minutes ago, Rainshadow101 said:

12.JPG.da4356caf49dd02325c349dfe921a391.JPG

Since 2010 the average has been 8 days thru the end of June.  Going forward since 2010 there have been 27 additional days on average.  The last year July failed to have double digit 90 degree days was 2009.

VAY keeping pace with 13

Even though it’s not forecasted to be a high end severe day, I’ll go out on a limb and predict there will be a random tornado warning today for our first one of the year. Gotta get ‘em started or we’ll never get to the 13 I predicted hahaha!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, greg ralls said:

Even though it’s not forecasted to be a high end severe day, I’ll go out on a limb and predict there will be a random tornado warning today for our first one of the year. Gotta get ‘em started or we’ll never get to the 13 I predicted hahaha!

Good call, box up by Trenton and one in Deleware

• Like 1

Wow, just noticed I was the most aggressive with the 90's.   Gotta ride that 'new' climate...