Annual PhillyWX Golf Outing Back, 10 am Saturday September 25th at Golden Pheasant. Will He Be There Virtually Or In Reality?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A fun time was had by one and all. Personally great to play with Derek & Matt, we planned on saving our putts for another day. We got to meet @snowlurker and Tom virtually phoned it in on the 19th

I was hoping to play just 15 holes to lower our scores.

Looking good....

Posted Images

• Rainshadow23.0 changed the title to Annual PhillyWX Golf Outing Back, 10 am Saturday September 25th at Golden Pheasant. Calling In A Final Number This Friday (September 10th), Let Me Know If I Missed Anyone.
7 minutes ago, Rainshadow23.0 said:

Ok I have

Tom kidnapped and coming.

@chescowx

@Chubbs

@cbelke

@Harbourton

@mshaffer526

@SouthernNJ & Friend

NWS side I will have to e-mail them.  I believe Lee & Dean.

If I missed anyone, let me know.  Thanks!

Web site for GPS address: https://www.goldenpheasantgc.com/

Regrettably, I will have to bow out. I will be having minor surgery on my left side rib costal cartilage on the 24th. So I won't be able to make it. 

Its been a nagging injury for years and I reaggravated it earlier this year and hoped for the best. Alas, I have to get it repaired so I can swing without pain.

Sorry team!!  

• Sad 2
12 minutes ago, cbelke said:

Regrettably, I will have to bow out. I will be having minor surgery on my left side rib costal cartilage on the 24th. So I won't be able to make it. 

Its been a nagging injury for years and I reaggravated it earlier this year and hoped for the best. Alas, I have to get it repaired so I can swing without pain.

Sorry team!!  

We will miss you Chris!  I hope the surgery goes well.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rainshadow23.0 said:

We will miss you Chris!  I hope the surgery goes well.

Its minor, but painful at times. I'll be back next year!!

• Like 1

Late to the party here, I don’t golf, but wondering if there will be 19th hole adult refreshments and if I can show up for that like I did for the first time in 2019?? If so, assume that can be a “game time decision” for me? Would like to come but just noticing this and posting without yet knowing what might be on the family docket for that Saturday...

7 hours ago, JimCaruso said:

Late to the party here, I don’t golf, but wondering if there will be 19th hole adult refreshments and if I can show up for that like I did for the first time in 2019?? If so, assume that can be a “game time decision” for me? Would like to come but just noticing this and posting without yet knowing what might be on the family docket for that Saturday...

I believe so.  Was going to call tomorrow with the final count & to see if they have an outdoor option.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JimCaruso said:

Nobody really knows me on this forum and it might be a bit awkward, but I was thinking the same thing so long as there's an outdoor option. We still haven't reached the Covid case peak here in Delaware, so I'm avoiding indoor crowds.

16 hours ago, snowlurker said:

Nobody really knows me on this forum and it might be a bit awkward, but I was thinking the same thing so long as there's an outdoor option. We still haven't reached the Covid case peak here in Delaware, so I'm avoiding indoor crowds.

If it comes together and works out, don’t worry, it will not be awkward. When I went for the first and only time in 2019, nobody knew me (and probably won’t remember or recognize me now either 😉 ) but everybody was so warm and welcoming, it was like I had known them (more than just online) for years.

• Like 2
  • Rainshadow23.0 changed the title to Annual PhillyWX Golf Outing Back, 10 am Saturday September 25th at Golden Pheasant. Will He Be There Virtually Or In Reality?