OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thunderstorms will never ever ever ever ever ever come close to the scenery of a snow covered landscape with a sun set 

Just got an email from Shutterfly with the “memories from this day last year”. Couldn’t be any more different. Grass was starting to green up, my gardens were all cleaned up and getting ready for mulc

This guy showed up just after I posted  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Rojojojo said:

In terms of QPF I wonder if PHL has gotten more sleet this year than snow. This is almost silly. 

It is kitchen sinking now. Listening only, sounds like heavy sleet. Looking out the window, looks like moderate snow. 

No, ;) but nina winters just love these mixed pcpn events. 

16 minutes ago, iceman56 said:

2.0" in NW Chesco, mod snow and 24.1, DP 19.    9 inches at snow stake.

You have maintained snow a bit better than here only 6" with the 2" new at 7am obs

Just woke up to some heavy snow in NE Philly. I checked the page and saw Heisy sayin it was mixing at his house earlier but its all snow now. Radar looks good too. Eyeballing it looks like 2.5-3 inches already. Wasnt expecting that much this early, but i also went to bed around 10 lol. Hopefully we keep the pingers at bay for a little while while this heavy band looks to move in.

• Like 2
  • Qtown Snow changed the title to OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba
  • tombo82685 unpinned this topic