OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thunderstorms will never ever ever ever ever ever come close to the scenery of a snow covered landscape with a sun set 

Just got an email from Shutterfly with the “memories from this day last year”. Couldn’t be any more different. Grass was starting to green up, my gardens were all cleaned up and getting ready for mulc

This guy showed up just after I posted  

Posted Images

persistent light snow all morning into the early afternoon. Final total of 5.4", had a lot of melting and compacting around noon and after 33F About 1.4" since 7AM

Never stopped snowing here, but it got so fine, you had to be outside to tell. Picked up again in past hour - but still very small flakes. This is just outside Jennersville.

mistysnow2_19.JPG

• Like 9

It's ranged from mood flakes to a few almost moderate bursts in the last 6 hours or so, and is still snowing very lightly in Spring Mount, PA at 2:45 PM. No additional accumulation since my last update, but still nice to watch snowflakes falling.

2 day total 4.7”snow/sleet .05 ice accrued last night. Still light pixie dust. It has not stoped precipitating since 4 or 5 pm yesterday albeit most of it light in the time frame  with the exception of some moderate snow today 

5 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Snow globe here currently. Great call tony 

Probably would have been a solid 2-3 inches if it occured overnight or in January. Oh well, another 2-day storm/event.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Snow globe here currently. Great call tony 

Tom is using the NAM to determine if I am stopped clock or a cuckoo clock.  33F and snowing nicely. Tom will also say it is because I removed the tarps from the grass.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Parsley said:

Nice burst of snow on the official back end of this. Starting to accumulate on all surfaces again. 31.6.

It's the prolonged snizzle event that keeps on going.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

Tom is using the NAM to determine if I am stopped clock or a cuckoo clock.  33F and snowing nicely. Tom will also say it is because I removed the tarps from the grass.

Haha. Him and I are currently arguing over text on what saved this winter lol. He is a big pac guy 

• Like 1