OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thunderstorms will never ever ever ever ever ever come close to the scenery of a snow covered landscape with a sun set 

Just got an email from Shutterfly with the “memories from this day last year”. Couldn’t be any more different. Grass was starting to green up, my gardens were all cleaned up and getting ready for mulc

This guy showed up just after I posted  

Posted Images

Just now, tombo82685 said:

Transition zone over to sleet 

You see I put the tarp out.  I fell asleep during the Netflix episode 4 (which I will have to see for a third time) of Deadwind (reading sub titles puts me to sleep) and someone is getting double digits out of this. 

• Like 1

East Nantmeal Twp - Chester County PA

Just flipped to mainly sleet with some flakes mixed in temp 23.1 - just measured snow an additional 1.0" since 10am.

Total snow now 6.5"

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, hm2 said:

Here you go (for anyone who was hoping for more there) KPHL 181532Z 04014KT 3/4SM -SN BR SCT012 BKN018 OVC041 M04/M06 A3039 RMK AO2 PLE15 P0003 T10391056 RVRNO

Switched to IP here in Delco from +Sn

11 minutes ago, hm2 said:

Here you go (for anyone who was hoping for more there) KPHL 181532Z 04014KT 3/4SM -SN BR SCT012 BKN018 OVC041 M04/M06 A3039 RMK AO2 PLE15 P0003 T10391056 RVRNO

Going to need a miracle for my O/U. Back to mainly snow here big flakes/ice balls

1 minute ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

Wow. I am surprised that many.

Half of this game is emotional, too. There was this sentiment on Twitter that no matter what, "take the under," because "it's Philly." Also, lots of people banked on mixing to ruin the show, which is not incorrect there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, hm2 said:

Half of this game is emotional, too. There was this sentiment on Twitter that no matter what, "take the under," because "it's Philly." Also, lots of people banked on mixing to ruin the show, which is not incorrect there.

Hahaha I went 5 for them. Go big or go home 

Precip is lightening a bit here in Elkins Park, for the moment, with some mixing. Maybe a little more wind too. Not sure on total, had about 4-inches at 7:30am when the dog went out. Those tracks are long gone now.  

• Qtown Snow changed the title to OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba
  • tombo82685 unpinned this topic