OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thunderstorms will never ever ever ever ever ever come close to the scenery of a snow covered landscape with a sun set 

Just got an email from Shutterfly with the “memories from this day last year”. Couldn’t be any more different. Grass was starting to green up, my gardens were all cleaned up and getting ready for mulc

This guy showed up just after I posted  

Posted Images

Here you go (for anyone who was hoping for more there) KPHL 181532Z 04014KT 3/4SM -SN BR SCT012 BKN018 OVC041 M04/M06 A3039 RMK AO2 PLE15 P0003 T10391056 RVRNO

• Like 2
Just now, JCT777 said:

Hopefully, the heavy band is 100% sweet for you (meaning, it's all snow).

Thank you...got a feeling it will stay different shades of moderate to heavy mix.  Still impressive to me.  Moderate sleet with a few huge flakes mixing....I think we are coming up on a couple inches, not bad for a mix.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

Did anyone take under?

Here is the breakdown of the entries. Interestingly, I received 2 late entries (after 3 AM) and both took the under. I'm going to double check all the numbers again soon.

overunderevent5_1.png

• Qtown Snow changed the title to OBS: February 18th, 19th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba
  • tombo82685 unpinned this topic