February 18th Wintry Precipitation Event, Paging Chumbawamba, Paging Chumbawamba

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first call. Inside black line zone amounts up to 10"  

Looks like our typical storm run backwards

Here's my complete wild guess map for the storm.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tombo82685 said:

Just watch the obs. DC will tell you everything 

Yep. This is a nowcast event. The difference between the 3km NAM and 18z euro for NYC is crazy. Just gonna enjoy potentially the last snow of the year. I think this one could have some surprises

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

How’s it look earlier? Wondering if it maybe starts as quick mix until the heavier echoes move in

It's supportive of snow prior. Stop fretting over it and just watch the obs. It shows no snow for DC. So if they snow and accum it's wrong 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, tombo82685 said:

It's supportive of snow prior. Stop fretting over it and just watch the obs. It shows no snow for DC. So if they snow and accum it's wrong 

I’m not concerned. Just interesting to see the differences. Technically the 3km looks bad down DC land

0AF8DBB1-A24D-4179-BF40-D244A501F636.png

Just now, Allsnow said:

You know a event looks good when @Heisenberg goes to bed 3-4 times before start time 

HA!

Poor guy, you’d think we were on the cusp of a MECS. The guy deserves the jackpot tomorrow. I’ll send my snow his way. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Parsley said:

HA!

Poor guy, you’d think we were on the cusp of a MECS. The guy deserves the jackpot tomorrow. I’ll send my snow his way. 

Agree. I’m rooting for a March snow bomb for him. The one thing this winter has been missing is a juiced up miller A costal low. 

• Like 2