20210502_060946.jpg

Ohh aww. Enjoying the ocean from afar.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Went very well this morning. 1:42:30. Broke my previous half time by 13 minutes (I've only done three official runs, in fairness 😎)  

Posted Images

Is it just me or does it seem lately (the last 5 or so years) we have a fairly intense "pollen season" around this time of year? I'm sure conditions dictate how "bad" it gets, but I never remembered it being like this say 20-30 years ago. But it could be that I'm just getting old and it bothers me more!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, eastonwx said:

Is it just me or does it seem lately (the last 5 or so years) we have a fairly intense "pollen season" around this time of year? I'm sure conditions dictate how "bad" it gets, but I never remembered it being like this say 20-30 years ago. But it could be that I'm just getting old and it bothers me more!

Can't speak for prior years but I think the lack of rain the last 2-3 weeks led to a pollen build up (and lack of cleanse periodically). Hopefully today's rain regionwide takes care of that. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, eastonwx said:

I'm not old enough to be able to make that comparison lol, but I'll never forget this viral video from Millville in 2018. That April was 4 degrees below average at PHL, struggled to even hit 70 most days, then the first few days of May were around 90 and the pollen literally all came out at once which led to this. Never seen anything like it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Parsley said:

Can't speak for prior years but I think the lack of rain the last 2-3 weeks led to a pollen build up (and lack of cleanse periodically). Hopefully today's rain regionwide takes care of that. 

This was the main issue.

T-Storm downpour is a major plus during tree season pollen!!!

• Like 1