Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Mundane Weather Discussion

58 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Is that Gigi picking figs?

Gigi could be the next Johnny Appleseed with the figs. I'm surprised they survived the winter.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Taken from the space station today!

Posted Images

68 for a high today in Spring Mount, PA. Great day for being outside and doing some yard cleanup. Haven’t had to mow my lawn yet, but that’s only a week or so away.

• Like 2

After mid 50's yesterday, light snow this morning and 32.   Winter grudgingly giving way up here.

34 degrees and heavy snow, fresh inch on a torched ground surface.    Point & click says a couple rain showers and 40.   Heading back to balmy PA tomorrow :)

70.2 appears to be the high today.  Absolutely perfect...just the right amount of breeze too.  Give me this six days a week with a steady soaking rain every Monday, and I would be happy.

Of course it's rained, I got my mulch delivery yesterday. 😄 Luckily, I tarped it thanks to the models hinting at the possible overnight/morning showers.

• Like 2

Wow HRRR whale excremented the bed with this band of showers during the early morning runs. I guess GFS not showing much did not help its cause. 

Looks like we (Mount Laurel) are going to be near the southern edge this morning for a while.

45 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Of course it's rained, I got my mulch delivery yesterday. 😄 Luckily, I tarped it thanks to the models hinting at the possible overnight/morning showers.

:)  I'm supposed to get 2 back doors installed this morning that I've been waiting like 3 months for.  Figures it is raining.  So far no call to cancel though, fingers crossed!  0.11"

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, frankdp23 said:

:)  I'm supposed to get 2 back doors installed this morning that I've been waiting like 3 months for.  Figures it is raining.  So far no call to cancel though, fingers crossed!  0.11"

Sunny morning here - already 61

• Like 1