Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Mundane Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Went very well this morning. 1:42:30. Broke my previous half time by 13 minutes (I've only done three official runs, in fairness 😎)  

Posted Images

Impressive cold for sure. Wind chills in the lower 20s at noon. Sucks, but payback for 80+ a week ago obviously. 😄

Just now, Parsley said:

Impressive cold for sure. Wind chills in the lower 20s at noon. Sucks, but payback for 80+ a week ago obviously. 😄

Yeah, I had turned on my outdoor spigots but feeling like I might want to turn them back off prior to tonight.

That said, I think Sunday might be the first grass cut of the season.  Some impressive growth over the last week or two.

1 minute ago, mshaffer526 said:

Yeah, I had turned on my outdoor spigots but feeling like I might want to turn them back off prior to tonight.

That said, I think Sunday might be the first grass cut of the season.  Some impressive growth over the last week or two.

Yeah, the recent rains really energized the grass.  My mulch delivery comes next Tuesday. 

What an April day - snow of varying intensity all day, but only managed another 1.5" accum to bring it to 5.5" even though the high was just 25.   23 now.    Thawed ground makes it tough to get a buildup as it melts from underneath.     I'm at 1650', just took a ride in the ATV up to about 2200' and there is a good foot of new and old snow on the ground.

12 degrees this morning on 4/3.   A couple shots while out:

DSC00718.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00722.JPG

• Like 9

When we bought our home eight years ago, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that the deck is sheltered on the south side of the house. 

On days like today when it is 45 and I can sit out there in a t shirt, I definitely appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Happy Easter.

Should be a beautiful day once the clouds clear out this morning.

Beautiful sky as the sun emerges. 

9FE90812-70A2-4740-A6D7-C13EA9F1571B.jpeg

• Like 6