Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Mundane Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Went very well this morning. 1:42:30. Broke my previous half time by 13 minutes (I've only done three official runs, in fairness 😎)  

Posted Images

Some light snow here in East Nantmeal in NW Chester County over the greening grass. Welcome to April and Happy Baseball Opening Day - it really should be a national holiday! Go Phillies!!!!!

• Like 2

1.5" so far in Colebrook, NH, maybe a couple more before it winds up this evening.

Temperatures falling into the upper 20's on April 1, I can live with this.    Winter storm warnings dropped to the west in northern NY.

• Like 1

Very impressive cold air mass for early April.  Looks like self destruct stratocu tomorrow.  Would have been interesting to see how warm with full sun tomorrow would have been.  As is a struggle to climb much through the 40s. index.png.c9004a38720084c2e567c3ebc78cb04c.png

Snowing at the best pace all day in Colebrook.   A little over 3" with quite a bit of drifting.   Temp has fallen through the 20's all day, so the mud roads around here are frozen at the surface and snow covered.   Currently 22.    My last fix until next winter God willing.

30 degrees this morning at PHL, coldest for the date in 57 years (25 degrees, 1964)

Since 2000 the average April min temperature is 33 degrees, over the entire period of record it's 31 degrees

locally 28 degrees (27.9) for the low

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Qtown Snow said:

24f bug killing temp, found a dusting also, for real this time :)

20210402_073056.jpg

28.0 low.  This one would have fooled me ytday.:smileys-snowman-924988:

18 minutes ago, Parsley said:

26. I'll take it with the sun shining.

28 with a blustery snow shower moving through.

April 2 with 4 inches of new snow, 18 degrees and occasional snow squalls.   Spring is back on its heels today up north and the Phils are in first place.

• Like 1