Jump to content

Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Mundane Weather Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Went very well this morning. 1:42:30. Broke my previous half time by 13 minutes (I've only done three official runs, in fairness 😎)  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, susqushawn said:

Where's the wind?  2nd cold front not thru yet i assume?

I asked the same thing heading out to the store @730. By the time I got to Wawa 30 mins later, the wind was whipping. Don’t think the bulk was supposed to come through till like 9-3am?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irishbri74 said:

I asked the same thing heading out to the store @730. By the time I got to Wawa 30 mins later, the wind was whipping. Don’t think the bulk was supposed to come through till like 9-3am?

It crashed in around 745 and has since calmed.  Given 8 power outages in 2020 I'm good with a tamer year

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, susqushawn said:

It crashed in around 745 and has since calmed.  Given 8 power outages in 2020 I'm good with a tamer year

Just hit 43 @kphl. Pretty solid 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, susqushawn said:

It crashed in around 745 and has since calmed.  Given 8 power outages in 2020 I'm good with a tamer year

That's one thing I rarely experience living out here. Had plenty of outages in Paoli, very rarely in Gap.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PHL winter (Dec,Jan+Feb) average temp was 36.2 vs the 1981-2010 average of 35.3. It was the coldest winter since 2014/15.

 

phlwinter.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As my snowpack shrinks by the day (6.5"), 20F overnight has made it pretty solid. I see overnight lows for the remainder of the week in the 20's, so I'm guessing most of it should remain well into next week?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

PHL winter (Dec,Jan+Feb) average temp was 36.2 vs the 1981-2010 average of 35.3. It was the coldest winter since 2014/15.

 

phlwinter.png

Based on pure average the 1991-2020 winter normal would be 36.4 degrees.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colonel_kurtz said:

Based on pure average the 1991-2020 winter normal would be 36.4 degrees.

Western Chesco DJF

Average temp was 34.0 coldest since 2018-19 which was also 34.0... but also our 25th warmest DJF in history

Winter normals - 1894 to 2020 (31.4) / 1981-2010 (31.9) / 1991-2020 (32.8)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ACwx said:

3 years ago today, the 1st of 4 Smarch nor'easters. Just in pure intensity I think this was the strongest of the 4.

Capture2.PNG

Yep. Brought blizzard conditions to philly, and the snow had the texture of sand. Believe there was a direct piece of the TPV involved. (Normally, angular momentum with the tpv discourages phases. But we had a solid -NAO event after a SSW /split. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look another Mt. Wayne jackpot, where have we seen that before.....

Public Information Statement
Spotter Reports
National Weather Service Mount Holly NJ
100 PM EST Sat Mar 03 2018

The following are unofficial observations taken during the past 53
hours for the storm that has been affecting our region. Appreciation
is extended to highway departments, cooperative observers, Skywarn
spotters and media for these reports. This summary also is available
on our home page at weather.gov/phi

********************STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL********************

LOCATION          STORM TOTAL     TIME/DATE   COMMENTS                   
                     SNOWFALL           OF 
                     /INCHES/   MEASUREMENT

DELAWARE

...New Castle County...
   Talley Brook           1.3   810 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Greenville             0.8   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Claymont               0.6   812 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   New Castle County Ai   0.1   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Hockessin                T   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Prices Corner            T   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    

NEW JERSEY

...Atlantic County...
   Hammonton              3.2   745 PM  3/02  Co-Op Observer          
   Estell Manor           2.9   800 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   1 WNW Hammonton        2.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 SE Folsom            2.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 SW Egg Harbor City   1.4   750 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Atlantic City Intl A   0.8  1205 AM  3/03  ASOS                    

...Burlington County...
   2 SSE Medford Twp      1.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Tabernacle             1.4   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Marlton                1.2   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 SSW Moorestown Twp   1.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mount Laurel           1.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SE Southampton Twp   1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Moorestown             1.0   827 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   5 WNW Tabernacle Twp   0.8   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Cinnaminson Twp.       0.7   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Maple Shade            0.5   505 PM  3/02  Public                  
   Mount Holly WFO        0.5   700 PM  3/02  NWS Office              
   2 E Burlington         0.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Camden County...
   4 W Winslow Twp.       2.5   730 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Cherry Hill            2.0   845 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   4 SW Somerdale         1.3   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Mount Ephraim          1.0   725 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Cape May County...
   1 NNW Woodbine         0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Cumberland County...
   Newport                1.3   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Gloucester County...
   South Harrison Twp     3.5   815 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   4 WSW Turnersville     3.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mantua                 3.0   454 AM  3/03  Storm total.            
   West Deptford          2.5   630 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 WNW Turnersville     2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   East Greenwich Twp.    2.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SE Monroe Twp.       1.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Hunterdon County...
   2 NE Byram             4.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Frenchtown             3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 ESE Alpha            3.1   630 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SSE Annandale        2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lebanon                1.8   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   3 E Flemington         1.0   826 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Readington             0.5   350 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Mercer County...
   2 NW Hopewell Twp.     0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NNW Trenton          0.2  1159 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   Ewing                  0.2   340 PM  3/02  Meteorologist           
   Hamilton Twp           0.1   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Middlesex County...
   3 NE South Brunswick   0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Monmouth County...
   Clarksburg             3.3   930 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Howell                 2.8   825 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Colts Neck             2.6   745 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 E Colts Neck Twp     2.6   800 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   3 W Howell Twp         2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   9 NE Lakehurst         2.0   701 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Freehold               2.0   800 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   9 SSW Long Branch      1.3   705 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   5 SW Long Branch       0.6   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   1 SW Long Branch       0.4   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Morris County...
   Green Pond            11.8   400 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Randolph Twp          11.3   730 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Jefferson Twp         10.6  1045 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   Lake Hopatcong        10.0   640 PM  3/02  Amateur Radio           
   Mount Arlington        9.0   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Schooleys Mountain     9.0   315 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Mine Hill Twp. ENE     8.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Marcella               8.0  1030 PM  3/02  Elevation 820 feet.     
   3 S Green Pond         8.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SW Randolph Twp      8.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mine Hill Twp.         8.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Rockaway               6.0   700 AM  3/03  Public                  
   7 ESE Stanhope         6.0   615 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 W Washington Twp.    5.8   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Roxbury Twp.           5.8   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Chester Twp ENE        5.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 E Randolph Twp.      5.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 E Randolph Twp       5.0  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Denville               4.3  1030 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Ledgewood              2.0   442 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 W Mendham            1.9   845 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ESE Denville Twp     1.9   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NNW New Providence   1.0  1000 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   5 W Fairfield          0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Ocean County...
   3 SSE Berkeley Twp.    2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lakehurst              1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Point Pleasant Beach   0.3   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 NNE Brick Twp.       0.2   900 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Somerset County...
   1 NNE Peapack And Gl   4.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 ESE Bedminster Twp   1.0   600 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ENE Franklin Twp.    0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 ENE Franklin Twp     0.4   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 SE Hillsborough Tw   0.3   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NE Franklin Twp.     0.3   600 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Sussex County...
   Branchville           16.5  1030 PM  3/02  Elevation 1200 FT       
   Montague              15.8   211 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Highland Lakes        14.0   800 PM  3/02  Elevation 1400 FT       
   High Point            13.5   235 PM  3/02  Elevation 1500 FT       
   Vernon Twp            11.0   530 PM  3/02  Barry Lakes             
   3 SE Hardyston Twp     8.2   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 N Wantage            8.0   410 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Stockholm              7.0   237 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Vernon Valley          5.5   530 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 NNE Sussex           2.3   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Warren County...
   Oxford                 6.0   415 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Allamuchy              6.0   748 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Hackettstown           5.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 NE Hope              3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Stewartsville          3.1   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   2 E Alpha              3.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Bridge                 2.7   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Riegelsville           2.0   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
   Huffs Church           2.1   400 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 WNW New Morgan       0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ESE Fleetwood        0.2   806 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Bucks County...
   2 NW Perkasie          6.1   926 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Chalfont               5.5   800 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Furlong                2.7   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Penndel                1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Trevose                1.0   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 E Oakford            1.0  1200 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   3 NNE Langhorne        0.7   630 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Carbon County...
   Albrightsville         5.5  1220 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Jim Thorpe             2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Chester County...
   Berwyn                 7.0   520 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Downingtown            4.6   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   East Nantmeal          3.3   630 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Devault                2.5   816 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   West Chester           2.5   817 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Warwick                2.3   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Chester Springs        1.6   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Glenmoore              1.2   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Pughtown               0.6   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 SW Chads Ford        0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Delaware County...
   Wayne                  9.5   700 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Villanova              9.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Newtown Square         7.0   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Media                  6.0   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Thornton               5.6   625 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Lansdowne              4.4   825 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Springfield            4.3   800 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Broomall               3.2   350 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Chadds Ford            2.2   645 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Lehigh County...
   Fogelsville            6.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Salisbury Twp          4.1   700 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 S Emmaus             4.0   430 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   S Allentown            4.0   620 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Lehigh Valley Intl A   3.7   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Allentown              2.5   212 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 ESE Neffs            0.7   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Monroe County...
   Coolbaugh Twp         23.6   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Tobyhanna             20.0   510 PM  3/02  Broadcast Media         
   Mount Pocono          17.0  1000 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Blakeslee             15.0   200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Pocono Summit         12.0   939 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   1 NE Bossardsville     7.1   930 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Bartonsville           7.0   715 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   1 N Rossland           4.4   706 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Montgomery County...
   Bryn Mawr              9.5   740 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Plymouth Meeting       9.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   North Wales            8.0   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Wyndmoor               7.0  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   3 SW Lansdale          6.7   900 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lansdale               5.5   645 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   8 ESE Schwenksville    5.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Green Lane             4.5   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Graterford             4.4   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Wynnewood              4.3   430 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   3 ESE Skippack         3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Site 2                 3.5   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Wyncote                3.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 WSW Schwenksville    2.8   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   1 WSW North Wales      2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   King of Prussia        2.3   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Tylersport             1.5  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Gilbertsville          1.3   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 W Conshohocken       1.0   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          

...Northampton County...
   Hellertown             6.0   400 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Bethlehem              5.6   330 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Cherry Hill            5.5  1020 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Easton                 4.3   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Martins Creek          3.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Philadelphia County...
   Philadelphia           3.0   200 AM  3/03  Northeast Philadelphia  
   Pencoyd                2.5   330 PM  3/02  6ABC Studios            
   Fox Chase              2.2   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Rockledge SE           2.2   730 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Franklin Institute     2.0   930 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   5 NE Philadelphia      2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Somerton               2.0   415 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Philadelphia Intl Ai   1.5   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    


***********************PEAK WIND GUST***********************

LOCATION             MAX WIND     TIME/DATE   COMMENTS                   
                        GUST            OF 
                         MPH    MEASUREMENT

DELAWARE

...ANZ455...
   1 SE Dewey Beach        62  1126 AM  3/02  54 knots.               

...ANZ470...
   NDBC Buoy 44009         69   700 PM  3/02  60 knots.               

...Kent County...
   Dover                   62   349 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...New Castle County...
   Wilmington New Castl    58   254 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Middletown              58   421 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Blackbird               52   509 PM  3/02  RAWS                    
   Townsend                46   510 PM  3/02  DEOS                    

...Sussex County...
   Lewes                   66   749 AM  3/02  ROUTE 1                 
   Lewes NOS               66   848 PM  3/02  NOS-NWLON               
   Dewey Beach             62  1151 AM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Greenwood               54   316 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Sussex County Airpor    49  1203 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Redden                  49   208 PM  3/02  RAWS                    
   Georgetown              47   135 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Milton                  46  1235 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Seaford                 46   310 PM  3/02  DEOS                    

MARYLAND

...Cecil County...
   Fair Hill               63   306 PM  3/02  Mesonet                 
   North East              56   405 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Chesapeake City NOS     51   354 PM  3/02  NOS-PORTS               

...Queen Anne''s County...
   Bay Bridge Airport      47   655 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Queen Annes County...
   Grasonville             64   417 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Stevensville            52   155 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Talbot County...
   2 E Oxford              54   551 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Easton/newnam Field     48  1250 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Easton Newman Airpor    46   750 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

NEW JERSEY

...ANZ431...
   Brandywine Shoal NOS    74   830 PM  3/02  64 knots.               
   Cape May NOS Buoy       68  1148 AM  3/02  59 knots.               

...Atlantic County...
   Atlantic City Intern    61   123 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Burlington County...
   McGuire AFB             51   500 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Moorestown              46   915 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Camden County...
   Pennsauken              56   345 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Cape May County...
   Dennisville             71   248 PM  3/02  Shingles off home.      
   Cape May                71   418 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Cape May NOS            68  1148 AM  3/02  NOS-NWLON               
   North Wildwood          57  1052 AM  3/02  WeatherFlow             
   West Cape May           57   455 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Ocean City              55   829 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Cape May Point          54   100 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Woodbine                51  1230 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Cape May County Airp    51   203 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Sea Isle City           50   600 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Dennis Twp.             47  1100 AM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Cumberland County...
   Fortesque               60  1205 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Newport                 54   200 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Millville Municipal     54   404 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Upper Deerfield         46   600 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Gloucester County...
   Washington Twp          65   255 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Piney Hollow            59  1024 PM  3/02  NJ-MESONET              
   West Deptford           46   330 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Hunterdon County...
   Lebanon                 71   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Readington              53   620 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Clinton                 50  1249 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   White House Station     46   440 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              

...Mercer County...
   Lawrenceville           62   500 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Mercer County Airpor    54   420 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Mercerville             49   529 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Hopewell Twp.           48   520 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Middlesex County...
   South Plainfield        65   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Perth Amboy             55   226 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  

...Monmouth County...
   Keyport                 54   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Sea Girt                53   805 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Port Monmouth           53   259 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Monmouth                47   634 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   North Middletown        46   235 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Sandy Hook              46   845 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Allaire Airport         46   351 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Morris County...
   Morristown              49  1145 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Ocean County...
   Harvey Cedars           62   635 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Tuckerton               59   543 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Seaside Heights         58   725 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Rutgers                 58   247 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Mantoloking             55   751 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Trixies                 53   828 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Barnegat Inlet          52   500 PM  3/02  USGS                    
   Waretown                51   830 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Somerset County...
   Somerset Airport        49   631 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Sussex County...
   High Point Monument     48  1125 AM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
   Fleetwood               59   321 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Reading Regional Air    58   238 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Lenhartsville           54   239 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Bucks County...
   Perkasie                51   237 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Nockamixon              49   323 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Yardley                 48   332 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Newton                  48   455 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Doylestown Airport      47   158 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Chester County...
   West Grove              60   305 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Coatesville             53   355 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Marsh Creek             52   651 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   4 NW Ladenberg          50  1245 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Delaware County...
   Newtown Square E        56   721 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Lehigh County...
   Lehigh Valley Intl A    60   520 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Queen City              51   635 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   4 SE Claussville        46   155 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Monroe County...
   Pocono Mountains Mun    60   130 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Pocono Pines            48   540 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Montgomery County...
   Pottstown Limerick A    46   512 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Northampton County...
   Bushkill Center         60  1152 AM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Cherry Hill             58   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Beersville              50   115 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Danielsville            47   213 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Philadelphia County...
   Northeast Philadelph    62   313 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Philadelphia Intl Ai    59  1024 PM  3/02  ASOS                   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chubbs said:

PHL winter (Dec,Jan+Feb) average temp was 36.2 vs the 1981-2010 average of 35.3. It was the coldest winter since 2014/15.

 

phlwinter.png

Coatesville's (1Sw, 2W, kqms) winter temps have the same rising trend as phl. This winter was 33.1F vs the 1981 to 2020 mean of 31.6. The new 1991 to 2020 mean is 32.9.

coatwinter.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, colonel_kurtz said:

Look another Mt. Wayne jackpot, where have we seen that before.....



Public Information Statement
Spotter Reports
National Weather Service Mount Holly NJ
100 PM EST Sat Mar 03 2018

The following are unofficial observations taken during the past 53
hours for the storm that has been affecting our region. Appreciation
is extended to highway departments, cooperative observers, Skywarn
spotters and media for these reports. This summary also is available
on our home page at weather.gov/phi

********************STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL********************

LOCATION          STORM TOTAL     TIME/DATE   COMMENTS                   
                     SNOWFALL           OF 
                     /INCHES/   MEASUREMENT

DELAWARE

...New Castle County...
   Talley Brook           1.3   810 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Greenville             0.8   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Claymont               0.6   812 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   New Castle County Ai   0.1   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Hockessin                T   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Prices Corner            T   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    

NEW JERSEY

...Atlantic County...
   Hammonton              3.2   745 PM  3/02  Co-Op Observer          
   Estell Manor           2.9   800 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   1 WNW Hammonton        2.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 SE Folsom            2.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 SW Egg Harbor City   1.4   750 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Atlantic City Intl A   0.8  1205 AM  3/03  ASOS                    

...Burlington County...
   2 SSE Medford Twp      1.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Tabernacle             1.4   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Marlton                1.2   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 SSW Moorestown Twp   1.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mount Laurel           1.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SE Southampton Twp   1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Moorestown             1.0   827 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   5 WNW Tabernacle Twp   0.8   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Cinnaminson Twp.       0.7   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Maple Shade            0.5   505 PM  3/02  Public                  
   Mount Holly WFO        0.5   700 PM  3/02  NWS Office              
   2 E Burlington         0.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Camden County...
   4 W Winslow Twp.       2.5   730 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Cherry Hill            2.0   845 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   4 SW Somerdale         1.3   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Mount Ephraim          1.0   725 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Cape May County...
   1 NNW Woodbine         0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Cumberland County...
   Newport                1.3   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Gloucester County...
   South Harrison Twp     3.5   815 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   4 WSW Turnersville     3.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mantua                 3.0   454 AM  3/03  Storm total.            
   West Deptford          2.5   630 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 WNW Turnersville     2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   East Greenwich Twp.    2.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SE Monroe Twp.       1.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Hunterdon County...
   2 NE Byram             4.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Frenchtown             3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 ESE Alpha            3.1   630 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SSE Annandale        2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lebanon                1.8   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   3 E Flemington         1.0   826 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Readington             0.5   350 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Mercer County...
   2 NW Hopewell Twp.     0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NNW Trenton          0.2  1159 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   Ewing                  0.2   340 PM  3/02  Meteorologist           
   Hamilton Twp           0.1   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Middlesex County...
   3 NE South Brunswick   0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Monmouth County...
   Clarksburg             3.3   930 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Howell                 2.8   825 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Colts Neck             2.6   745 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 E Colts Neck Twp     2.6   800 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   3 W Howell Twp         2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   9 NE Lakehurst         2.0   701 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Freehold               2.0   800 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   9 SSW Long Branch      1.3   705 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   5 SW Long Branch       0.6   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   1 SW Long Branch       0.4   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Morris County...
   Green Pond            11.8   400 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Randolph Twp          11.3   730 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Jefferson Twp         10.6  1045 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   Lake Hopatcong        10.0   640 PM  3/02  Amateur Radio           
   Mount Arlington        9.0   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Schooleys Mountain     9.0   315 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Mine Hill Twp. ENE     8.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Marcella               8.0  1030 PM  3/02  Elevation 820 feet.     
   3 S Green Pond         8.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 SW Randolph Twp      8.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Mine Hill Twp.         8.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Rockaway               6.0   700 AM  3/03  Public                  
   7 ESE Stanhope         6.0   615 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 W Washington Twp.    5.8   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Roxbury Twp.           5.8   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Chester Twp ENE        5.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 E Randolph Twp.      5.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 E Randolph Twp       5.0  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Denville               4.3  1030 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Ledgewood              2.0   442 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 W Mendham            1.9   845 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ESE Denville Twp     1.9   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NNW New Providence   1.0  1000 PM  3/02  CoCoRaHS                
   5 W Fairfield          0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Ocean County...
   3 SSE Berkeley Twp.    2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lakehurst              1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Point Pleasant Beach   0.3   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 NNE Brick Twp.       0.2   900 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Somerset County...
   1 NNE Peapack And Gl   4.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 ESE Bedminster Twp   1.0   600 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ENE Franklin Twp.    0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 ENE Franklin Twp     0.4   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 SE Hillsborough Tw   0.3   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 NE Franklin Twp.     0.3   600 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Sussex County...
   Branchville           16.5  1030 PM  3/02  Elevation 1200 FT       
   Montague              15.8   211 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Highland Lakes        14.0   800 PM  3/02  Elevation 1400 FT       
   High Point            13.5   235 PM  3/02  Elevation 1500 FT       
   Vernon Twp            11.0   530 PM  3/02  Barry Lakes             
   3 SE Hardyston Twp     8.2   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 N Wantage            8.0   410 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Stockholm              7.0   237 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Vernon Valley          5.5   530 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 NNE Sussex           2.3   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Warren County...
   Oxford                 6.0   415 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Allamuchy              6.0   748 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Hackettstown           5.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   4 NE Hope              3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Stewartsville          3.1   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   2 E Alpha              3.1   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Bridge                 2.7   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Riegelsville           2.0   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
   Huffs Church           2.1   400 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 WNW New Morgan       0.5   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 ESE Fleetwood        0.2   806 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Bucks County...
   2 NW Perkasie          6.1   926 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Chalfont               5.5   800 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Furlong                2.7   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Penndel                1.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Trevose                1.0   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 E Oakford            1.0  1200 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   3 NNE Langhorne        0.7   630 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Carbon County...
   Albrightsville         5.5  1220 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Jim Thorpe             2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Chester County...
   Berwyn                 7.0   520 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Downingtown            4.6   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   East Nantmeal          3.3   630 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Devault                2.5   816 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   West Chester           2.5   817 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Warwick                2.3   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Chester Springs        1.6   800 AM  3/03  DEOS                    
   Glenmoore              1.2   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Pughtown               0.6   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   3 SW Chads Ford        0.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Delaware County...
   Wayne                  9.5   700 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Villanova              9.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Newtown Square         7.0   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Media                  6.0   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Thornton               5.6   625 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Lansdowne              4.4   825 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Springfield            4.3   800 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Broomall               3.2   350 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Chadds Ford            2.2   645 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         

...Lehigh County...
   Fogelsville            6.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Salisbury Twp          4.1   700 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   2 S Emmaus             4.0   430 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   S Allentown            4.0   620 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Lehigh Valley Intl A   3.7   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Allentown              2.5   212 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 ESE Neffs            0.7   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Monroe County...
   Coolbaugh Twp         23.6   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Tobyhanna             20.0   510 PM  3/02  Broadcast Media         
   Mount Pocono          17.0  1000 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   Blakeslee             15.0   200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Pocono Summit         12.0   939 AM  3/03  Trained Spotter         
   1 NE Bossardsville     7.1   930 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Bartonsville           7.0   715 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   1 N Rossland           4.4   706 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Montgomery County...
   Bryn Mawr              9.5   740 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Plymouth Meeting       9.0  1200 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   North Wales            8.0   830 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Wyndmoor               7.0  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   3 SW Lansdale          6.7   900 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Lansdale               5.5   645 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   8 ESE Schwenksville    5.0   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Green Lane             4.5   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Graterford             4.4   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Wynnewood              4.3   430 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   3 ESE Skippack         3.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Site 2                 3.5   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   Wyncote                3.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   2 WSW Schwenksville    2.8   800 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   1 WSW North Wales      2.5   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   King of Prussia        2.3   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Tylersport             1.5  1000 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Gilbertsville          1.3   730 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   1 W Conshohocken       1.0   700 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          

...Northampton County...
   Hellertown             6.0   400 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Bethlehem              5.6   330 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Cherry Hill            5.5  1020 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Easton                 4.3   700 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Martins Creek          3.2   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                

...Philadelphia County...
   Philadelphia           3.0   200 AM  3/03  Northeast Philadelphia  
   Pencoyd                2.5   330 PM  3/02  6ABC Studios            
   Fox Chase              2.2   800 AM  3/03  Social Media            
   Rockledge SE           2.2   730 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Franklin Institute     2.0   930 AM  3/03  Co-Op Observer          
   5 NE Philadelphia      2.0   700 AM  3/03  CoCoRaHS                
   Somerton               2.0   415 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Philadelphia Intl Ai   1.5   700 PM  3/02  ASOS                    


***********************PEAK WIND GUST***********************

LOCATION             MAX WIND     TIME/DATE   COMMENTS                   
                        GUST            OF 
                         MPH    MEASUREMENT

DELAWARE

...ANZ455...
   1 SE Dewey Beach        62  1126 AM  3/02  54 knots.               

...ANZ470...
   NDBC Buoy 44009         69   700 PM  3/02  60 knots.               

...Kent County...
   Dover                   62   349 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...New Castle County...
   Wilmington New Castl    58   254 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Middletown              58   421 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Blackbird               52   509 PM  3/02  RAWS                    
   Townsend                46   510 PM  3/02  DEOS                    

...Sussex County...
   Lewes                   66   749 AM  3/02  ROUTE 1                 
   Lewes NOS               66   848 PM  3/02  NOS-NWLON               
   Dewey Beach             62  1151 AM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Greenwood               54   316 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Sussex County Airpor    49  1203 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Redden                  49   208 PM  3/02  RAWS                    
   Georgetown              47   135 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Milton                  46  1235 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Seaford                 46   310 PM  3/02  DEOS                    

MARYLAND

...Cecil County...
   Fair Hill               63   306 PM  3/02  Mesonet                 
   North East              56   405 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Chesapeake City NOS     51   354 PM  3/02  NOS-PORTS               

...Queen Anne''s County...
   Bay Bridge Airport      47   655 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Queen Annes County...
   Grasonville             64   417 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Stevensville            52   155 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Talbot County...
   2 E Oxford              54   551 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Easton/newnam Field     48  1250 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Easton Newman Airpor    46   750 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

NEW JERSEY

...ANZ431...
   Brandywine Shoal NOS    74   830 PM  3/02  64 knots.               
   Cape May NOS Buoy       68  1148 AM  3/02  59 knots.               

...Atlantic County...
   Atlantic City Intern    61   123 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Burlington County...
   McGuire AFB             51   500 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Moorestown              46   915 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Camden County...
   Pennsauken              56   345 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Cape May County...
   Dennisville             71   248 PM  3/02  Shingles off home.      
   Cape May                71   418 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Cape May NOS            68  1148 AM  3/02  NOS-NWLON               
   North Wildwood          57  1052 AM  3/02  WeatherFlow             
   West Cape May           57   455 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Ocean City              55   829 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Cape May Point          54   100 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Woodbine                51  1230 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Cape May County Airp    51   203 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Sea Isle City           50   600 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Dennis Twp.             47  1100 AM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Cumberland County...
   Fortesque               60  1205 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Newport                 54   200 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Millville Municipal     54   404 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Upper Deerfield         46   600 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Gloucester County...
   Washington Twp          65   255 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Piney Hollow            59  1024 PM  3/02  NJ-MESONET              
   West Deptford           46   330 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Hunterdon County...
   Lebanon                 71   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Readington              53   620 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Clinton                 50  1249 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   White House Station     46   440 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              

...Mercer County...
   Lawrenceville           62   500 PM  3/02  Social Media            
   Mercer County Airpor    54   420 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Mercerville             49   529 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Hopewell Twp.           48   520 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

...Middlesex County...
   South Plainfield        65   500 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Perth Amboy             55   226 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  

...Monmouth County...
   Keyport                 54   600 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Sea Girt                53   805 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Port Monmouth           53   259 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Monmouth                47   634 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   North Middletown        46   235 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Sandy Hook              46   845 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Allaire Airport         46   351 PM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Morris County...
   Morristown              49  1145 AM  3/02  AWOS                    

...Ocean County...
   Harvey Cedars           62   635 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Tuckerton               59   543 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Seaside Heights         58   725 PM  3/02  NJWXNET                 
   Rutgers                 58   247 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Mantoloking             55   751 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Trixies                 53   828 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Barnegat Inlet          52   500 PM  3/02  USGS                    
   Waretown                51   830 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Somerset County...
   Somerset Airport        49   631 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Sussex County...
   High Point Monument     48  1125 AM  3/02  NJWXNET                 

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
   Fleetwood               59   321 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Reading Regional Air    58   238 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Lenhartsville           54   239 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Bucks County...
   Perkasie                51   237 PM  3/02  NONFEDAWOS              
   Nockamixon              49   323 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   Yardley                 48   332 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Newton                  48   455 PM  3/02  CWOP                    
   Doylestown Airport      47   158 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Chester County...
   West Grove              60   305 PM  3/02  DEOS                    
   Coatesville             53   355 PM  3/02  AWOS                    
   Marsh Creek             52   651 PM  3/02  WXFLOW                  
   4 NW Ladenberg          50  1245 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Delaware County...
   Newtown Square E        56   721 PM  302 CWOP                    

...Lehigh County...
   Lehigh Valley Intl A    60   520 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Queen City              51   635 PM  3/02  AWS                    
   4 SE Claussville        46   155 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Monroe County...
   Pocono Mountains Mun    60   130 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Pocono Pines            48   540 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Montgomery County...
   Pottstown Limerick A    46   512 PM  3/02  ASOS                    

...Northampton County...
   Bushkill Center         60  1152 AM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Cherry Hill             58   800 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Beersville              50   115 PM  3/02  Trained Spotter         
   Danielsville            47   213 PM  3/02  CWOP                    

...Philadelphia County...
   Northeast Philadelph    62   313 PM  3/02  ASOS                    
   Philadelphia Intl Ai    59  1024 PM  3/02  ASOS                 

I remember that system. Started as rain, then flipped to a pasting snow here. There was a deform band that basically stalled right over 476 south of LV. 500' helps too 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still nearly 100% snow coverage...

My property has anywhere from very small green patches up to as much as 5” in shaded (untouched snow) areas‼️

First photo is SW facing ~ Second photo NE

40B09948-4DB4-4008-81DB-CA89AE676DB5.jpeg

871A59C2-A97C-4FF2-B81A-AB5F4EF031C8.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chubbs said:

Coatesville's (1Sw, 2W, kqms) winter temps have the same rising trend as phl. This winter was 33.1F vs the 1981 to 2020 mean of 31.6. The new 1991 to 2020 mean is 32.9.

coatwinter.png

Indeed our current warming cycle is clear...now when does the turn back for the cooling cycle start?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today mark's our 32nd straight day with snow cover (14th longest stretch since 1894) - today should be the last with coverage getting under 50% - still 3" in most level spots in the back -see photo

image.png.6eed9c52100042e34da1a6d3b812ed2e.png

Backyard.20210303_082517585.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...