Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Mundane Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics from the long PD weekend up in the Poconos, we don't go every year but the last several trips back to 2012 were pathetic snowfall wise, was nice to have a very healthy snowpack this year

Beautiful crisp morning in West Caln! #hoarfrost

Went very well this morning. 1:42:30. Broke my previous half time by 13 minutes (I've only done three official runs, in fairness 😎)  

Posted Images

Although this was yesterday, it's pretty much a carbon-copy  today

Delaware R., Forks Twp just N of Easton

IMG_20210225_115035009-1.jpg.84182287b94d6932ae8bfd20a8efbee7.jpg

• Like 7

Went for a walk on the day that it was in the 50s....snow melt, snow melt everywhere.  I forgot how bad the sun glare can be driving on Lancaster County roads with the run off from the fields.

I busted out the patio furniture for the deck today. Took the cover off the outdoor dining table. Expect a major snowstorm within 2 weeks. 

• Like 2
...AREAS OF FOG INTO THIS AFTERNOON...

Areas of fog will continue to affect parts of eastern
Pennsylvania, and parts of northern and central New Jersey into
this afternoon.
5 hours ago, mshaffer526 said:

I had a golden growing up and he would spend all day outside in the snow if we would let him. 

1 hour ago, frankdp23 said:

Mine loves it too. 

20210213_124552.jpg

Gotta wonder what's going through a dog's mind when they step outside into snow. 

• Like 3

This will likely be the last sunset with a solid snow cover in East Nantmeal....however we will finish the month of February with at least 1" of snow on the ground every day of the month for only the 7th time since 1894.

Backyard.20210227_174414512.jpg

BUCKINGHAM, PA:

Hi 45° low 32°

With anywhere from 3 - 7” of snow cover on 100% of the lawn (even south side)...Very impressive to say the least!

•  

• Like 1

snow cover of 8.5" this AM. A measurable snow depth every day for the month. Minimum snow depth was 6.0" on 2/1. Monthly snow for Feb. was 44.6"

• Like 3