Popular Posts

week 1 -8 week 2 -5 week 3 0 week 4 +1 week 5 +1 week 6 +3

His phone battery stands no chance in Worcester

week 1 +7 week 2 +5 week 3 +1 week 4 0 week 5 0 week 6 +1

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Any weeklies from yesterday for March?

Generally below normal rest of feb. the. Near normal first half of March then torch at end 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tombo82685 said:

Generally below normal rest of feb. the. Near normal first half of March then torch at end 

I know you’re not a March fan but any early thoughts if we can get a decent pattern going again after this break?

26 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I know you’re not a March fan but any early thoughts if we can get a decent pattern going again after this break?

I honestly haven’t looked but you def need a legit airmass not like January 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Weeklies looks blocky to end March and into April sigh

I started see a signal for that on GFS. Common man, snow is snow! It’s not like we won’t be getting 50s/60s mixed in as always but surround a big March mecs and I’m happy!

12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I started see a signal for that on GFS. Common man, snow is snow! It’s not like we won’t be getting 50s/60s mixed in as always but surround a big March mecs and I’m happy!

Snow is snow & I'll thoroughly enjoy it at any time of year. Aside from rare exceptions any snow events from the middle of MAR on are gone within hours under full sun. The real annoying spring disruptions are May BD cold fronts & marine layer shank. Nobody in PA does marine shank like Lower Bucks. There nothing better than watching strong storms roll thru Chester County when they're in the 80's while we're sitting in the 50's with fog & drizzle. By the time the storms reach Lower Bucks we're lucky if we get a faint rumble of thunder.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

It’s not having what you want but wanting what you got. If you are moving to Worcester, I will miss your energizing enthusiasm & I wish you all the best. Invest in a snow thrower.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

It’s not having what you want but wanting what you got. If you are moving to Worcester, I will miss your energizing enthusiasm & I wish you all the best. Invest in a snow thrower.

His phone battery stands no chance in Worcester

• Like 6
10 hours ago, colonel_kurtz said:

Snow is snow & I'll thoroughly enjoy it at any time of year. Aside from rare exceptions any snow events from the middle of MAR on are gone within hours under full sun. The real annoying spring disruptions are May BD cold fronts & marine layer shank. Nobody in PA does marine shank like Lower Bucks. There nothing better than watching strong storms roll thru Chester County when they're in the 80's while we're sitting in the 50's with fog & drizzle. By the time the storms reach Lower Bucks we're lucky if we get a faint rumble of thunder.

I'll trade you some heat+tstorms for snow, we have had more than enough recently😂

8 hours ago, Rainshadow6.6 said:

What would you tell him to invest in if he was moving to Mt snowless? Golf clubs? 😝

• Like 1