here were weeklies 2m temps starting this week

Has a very nina look like Allsnow said through first 3 weeks. weeks 4-6 it has the aleutian ridge typical of nina's but it has no se ridge, but it also looks pretty smoothed out as you would expect this far out

week 1 +3

week 2 +10

week 3 +4

week 4 +2

week 5 +2

week 6 +1

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, tombo82685 said:

week 1 +11

week 2 +3

week 3 +3

week 4 +3

week 5 +2

week 6 +3

week 1 -1

week 2 +2

week 3 +3

week 4 +2

week 5 +2

week 6 +2

Probably the best looking weeklies since I've started this thread. Granted it's not a great pattern but I'd say it's serviceable. Def some signs of a -nao look. Pacific still hostile but it has the looks of some disagreement with -pna or +pna.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

Probably the best looking weeklies since I've started this thread. Granted it's not a great pattern but I'd say it's serviceable. Def some signs of a -nao look. Pacific still hostile but it has the looks of some disagreement with -pna or +pna.

Don't get sucked in prematurely.  That's my job

9 hours ago, susqushawn said:

Don't get sucked in prematurely.  That's my job

You should never get sucked in on the weeklies regardless of what is being shown. There are def caution flags flying everywhere 

On 11/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, tombo82685 said:

Back to the Niña look on today’s run. Not a hint of breaking that pattern into 2021

34 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Back to the Niña look on today’s run. Not a hint of breaking that pattern into 2021

yea, very ugly look today, but it is the weeklies and will continue to change with each run as you would expect with anything past 2 weeks. Where we are headed though with mjo and pv on roids can't say what it's showing doesn't make sense, because thats what you would expect with that

As you can imagine, big flip in weeklies for first 3 weeks that look nino. Last 3 weeks look more nina, with generally an above normal looking flow

week 1 +7

week 2 +2

week 3 +1

week 4 +2

week 5 +4

week 6 +4

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

As you can imagine, big flip in weeklies for first 3 weeks that look nino. Last 3 weeks look more nina, with generally an above normal looking flow

week 1 +7

week 2 +2

week 3 +1

week 4 +2

week 5 +4

week 6 +4

And the obvious comment I'm sure we're all thinking...still above average every single week lol