Jump to content

1st Spring Snow "Event" Obs of 2020 - March 23rd


chescowx
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Allsnow said:

Sne going to get crushed.  This never got the @tombo82685 north trend 

Yes it did. look at the maps quakertown posted. EPS and several of euro runs had accumulating snow down here. with 6+ for abe. Now it's barely 1-3 in the poconos with pitty flakes for the rest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tombo82685 said:

Yes it did. look at the maps quakertown posted. EPS and several of euro runs had accumulating snow down here. with 6+ for abe. Now it's barely 1-3 in the poconos with pitty flakes for the rest. 

Yup, this is more a central NE event. Sell the 10:1 snowmaps twice as hard this time of year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

Yes it did. look at the maps quakertown posted. EPS and several of euro runs had accumulating snow down here. with 6+ for abe. Now it's barely 1-3 in the poconos with pitty flakes for the rest. 

and no one surprised except for the models 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This winter is brutal.  Poconos.  1850'.  1/2" of dry beautiful snow blowing all around at daybreak.  Main batch rolls in as sleet and freezing rain.  Lol.  I came 3 times this winter for storms, every time freezing rain.  Unbelievable.  

Well...at least I drank coffee in the snow.  Another 1/2" of sleet and the trees are bent over with ice.  Looks pretty but not the 3-5" I anticipated 2 days ago.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, susqushawn said:

This winter is brutal.  Poconos.  1850'.  1/2" of dry beautiful snow blowing all around at daybreak.  Main batch rolls in as sleet and freezing rain.  Lol.  I came 3 times this winter for storms, every time freezing rain.  Unbelievable.  

Well...at least I drank coffee in the snow.  Another 1/2" of sleet and the trees are bent over with ice.  Looks pretty but not the 3-5" I anticipated 2 days ago.  

Yup, just not a good year for even the Poconos. Best snows north/east with elevation help like many prior events. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, I'll be an ahole, heavy snow, 27F, closing in on 3" new snow.   Winds were gusting past 40 earlier, but have subsided into the 20s, still enough for a lot of blowing snow.    Near Colebrook, NH.   I'll throw a pic when it's daylight.   Just got internet installed.   Between the remote location and the virus protocols, the set up was interesting since the guy wasn't allowed to come in the house.   Customer gets to drill holes in the walls and such...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iceman56 said:

Ok, I'll be an ahole, heavy snow, 27F, closing in on 3" new snow.   Winds were gusting past 40 earlier, but have subsided into the 20s, still enough for a lot of blowing snow.    Near Colebrook, NH.   I'll throw a pic when it's daylight.   Just got internet installed.   Between the remote location and the virus protocols, the set up was interesting since the guy wasn't allowed to come in the house.   Customer gets to drill holes in the walls and such...

I’ll be an ahole too..a NH nor’easter with 3” @ 27° is pretty lame troll.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...