Jump to content

The Great Snow Weenie Vs Thunderstorm Weenie Contest. Your Vote Counts.


tombo82685
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Yes.  Is that the KOD?  :unsure:

Let’s make a friendly bet. If philly finishes less than 6” you have to change your profile pic to @eastonwx version of profile pic depicting you’re a snow weenie till end of the year. If philly gets over 6” I’ll change mine to I’m a thunderstorm weenie profile pic till end of this year

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Let’s make a friendly bet. If philly finishes less than 6” you have to change your profile pic to @eastonwx version of profile pic depicting you’re a snow weenie till end of the year. If philly gets over 6” I’ll change mine to I’m a thunderstorm weenie profile pic till end of this year

Yup. Weenie Game On. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Yup. Weenie Game On. 

ok sounds good.. This is how we will do it. I will make your profile pic and post 3 images and have the members on here vote for the best they like. Same for you when you make mine, if you do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

ok sounds good.. This is how we will do it. I will make your profile pic and post 3 images and have the members on here vote for the best they like. Same for you when you make mine, if you do

Lol. I might need help from you.  I just checked your initial question, and I said yes to more than 6".  So it has to be 6.1" or higher for me to win.   BTW I will start a banter thread for this, so not to lose it and also overbanter this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Lol. I might need help from you.  I just checked your initial question, and I said yes to more than 6".  So it has to be 6.1" or higher for me to win.   BTW I will start a banter thread for this, so not to lose it and also overbanter this thread.

sounds good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

btw, this is a win/win for me. If philly gets less than 6" from here on out I get to see gigi's profile pic as a snow weenie all year long. If I lose I still get snow to bask in. I guess the double edged sword would be if philly gets 6.1 and it misses me and thats the only storm of the winter. O man that would send me off the cliff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

btw, this is a win/win for me. If philly gets less than 6" from here on out I get to see gigi's profile pic as a snow weenie all year long. If I lose I still get snow to bask in. I guess the double edged sword would be if philly gets 6.1 and it misses me and thats the only storm of the winter. O man that would send me off the cliff

I have total confidence in the team Tombo snow outcome from Red 9.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...