Michael Associated Precipitation, More Ubiquitous Heavy Rain

mweav067

0.54" of rain so far today. We are now up to 63.06" of rain for the year. This is tied for 3rd wettest year with 2003 and behind only 1996 at 75.12" of rain and 1979 with 66.88" of rain. Our local Chester County PA records go back to 1894.

8 hours ago, mweav067 said:

So is this rain set to move out before tonight's game, or will the Eagles be playing in another rain storm up at the Meadowlands like when they hosted the Colts? 

I generally hate the term 'must-win' but it sort of feels that way for the Eagles tonight.

The HRRR looks underdone on current radar coverage, so not sure if their pcpn hole during the game time is going to verify.

2.18 inches in Flemington area of Hunterdon County at 6:16 pmon Oct 11th. Reported to WFO Mt Holly. Ponding on roads. Too dark for me see the stream near me. Neshanic River in Reaville exceeded flood stage, Mt Holly issued flood warning through 11:15. Flood plain on north bank of South Branch Raritan flooded dirt road approaching a Rockefellow Mills Bridge, this happens with enough regularity that I don’t report. Having said that it is a sign of what was going on. I turned around and did not get stuck. Tyler

1 hour ago, colonel_kurtz said:

1.25"

At long last a morning without fog, drizzle and dreary shank. Hopefully we finally can put the AC to bed this season.

And then pull out the snow shovels soon. But as I type this, I am reminded of over-budget snow removal letters from the HOA...