11/13 wintry mix obs.

tombo82685

17 minutes ago, Parsley said:

A day like today is why November to me is the worst month of the year. It's an obvious transition month filled with bleh. 

Removing the holidays from the discussion, I'd vote for December, snow threats most of the time turn into slopfests at best, when its not precipitating its cloudy and when its not cloudy the sun is setting close to 430 pm.   April gets second place, although recently its been losing its reputation. 

0.15" with one last shot coming.

Just now, Rainshadow said:

I'd vote for December, snow threats most of the time turn into slopfests at best, when its not precipitating its cloudy and when its not cloudy the sun is setting close to 430 pm.

All those things sound pretty wonderful to me? Did you ever hear of the song cold November rains turn into cold December snows?

8 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Removing the holidays from the discussion, I'd vote for December, snow threats most of the time turn into slopfests at best, when its not precipitating its cloudy and when its not cloudy the sun is setting close to 430 pm.   April gets second place, although recently its been losing its reputation. 

0.15" with one last shot coming.

Yeah, the holidays save December from being NOVEMBER part 2

0.22" liquid here today.