November 11th & 12th Min Temp Obs & Watch For Falling Temps All Day On The 10th.

Rainshadow

1 minute ago, Rainshadow said:

Couldn't tell from CWSU site which had five different 5 minute obs of 52 between mid & 1230am.  Its that default C conversion so never if any are 51 or 52.

Could be wunderground being off. Normally I wouldn't care but I posted on twitter it was 51 lol

22 minutes ago, Parsley said:

"Breezy" doesn't quite cut it in the forecast today. :happyno:. Combination of the wind and cold,  breezy isn't doing it justice. I know it's an algorithm thing, but it is freakin' windy out. 

I forget the chapter when one used to hand type the zones (C-11???), but they used to tell us to say breezy during the warm half of the year and blustery during the cold half.

40F here aka lucky to reach this as a calendar day high tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

I forget the chapter when one used to hand type the zones (C-11???), but they used to tell us to say breezy during the warm half of the year and blustery during the cold half.

Yeah, blustery is a good seasonal comparison. I like that word on day like this. Its hits on both cold and wind.

Plus, a 15-20 mph wind is much more noticeable on a 38 degree day vs 70 degree day.