*** PLEASE REGISTER AND JOIN OUR DISCUSSION!!! ***

THE STAFF WANT YOU TO JOIN US AT PHILLYWX!!!

Register as a member today, and become part of the Delaware Valley weather community!

Our pro and seasoned amateur meteorologists, and weather enthusiasts from around the PA and NJ area together form a great group discussion, and we're asking folks that read our site today to register as members and post along with us!

Don't be intimidated if you're not an expert, ask questions if you're curious or want to build your knowledge!

Whether it's adding to our local profiles by reporting observations (and maybe becoming a SkyWarn Spotter!), or contributing more on the model interpretation side, we'd like you to join us in a constructive and insightful dialogue around all things Philly Weather!

Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Temps/Pcpn/Obs/Boring Weather Discussion

6 hours ago, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

Been a lot going on for me the past few months. In short: MOVING. Sale of my old home (Collegeville) and move into the new home. I kept it all under wraps as I’m a fairly private guy plus I didn’t want to jinx anything. Anyway, one of you lovely posters has a new neighbor, me!

Guess which poster/town I share obs. with going forward.

The only poster excluded from guessing is Frank (from Branchburg, NJ) since I discussed things with him previously via PM :) I am not in Branchburg, NJ either.

Good luck with the move, Parsley. Here’s hoping your move goes as well as possible. I understand being private, I am the same way. 😉

Ok, I will take a guess.  Mt Laurel NJ, Rainshadow

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

Been a lot going on for me the past few months. In short: MOVING. Sale of my old home (Collegeville) and move into the new home. I kept it all under wraps as I’m a fairly private guy plus I didn’t want to jinx anything. Anyway, one of you lovely posters has a new neighbor, me!

The only poster excluded from guessing is Frank (from Branchburg, NJ) since I discussed things with him previously via PM :) I am not in Branchburg, NJ either.

Congrats! 

Moving in with @Rainshadow ?!😂

• Like 1

53F this morning. Keep them coming.

20 hours ago, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

congrats & good luck with the new digs!

my guess is you bought a mountaintop chalet above the tree line in Paul's neighborhood

release-wanaka---mountain-top-chalet.jpg.a878966c2a36abde3fb6905d6cffa803.jpg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

Congrats! I'll guess that it's still gonna be Collegeville and thus me!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Qtown Snow said:

Brian, has to be Quakertown :)

Actually,  maybe closer to NYC since your a giants and rangers fan ;)

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:51 PM, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

Congrats!  Stressful time for sure, but once it all is done the fun begins!  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Qtown Snow said:

Actually,  maybe closer to NYC since your a giants and rangers fan ;)

I wish! Although it’s cheaper living out here in PA and I enjoy the more laid back atmosphere. I actually would never want to move back to NY for that reason alone. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the congrats guys.

I’m now in Gilbertsville (mailing address). Howdy tombo! Actually, New Hanover Township...that’s where I’ll submit my new spotter location. So between Gilbertsville and Limerick off of Swamp Pike. My snow climo. improves by a few inches. Elevation roughly 375’ 🌭

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Parsley said:

Thanks for the congrats guys.

I’m now in Gilbertsville (mailing address). Howdy tombo! Actually, New Hanover Township...that’s where I’ll submit my new spotter location. So between Gilbertsville and Limerick off of Swamp Pike. My snow climo. improves by a few inches. Elevation roughly 375’ 🌭

Congrats!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Qtown Snow said:

Congrats!

Thanks no more fence pics though. :( 

Otherwise, all is good. New views incoming for snow season. 

• Sad 1

On 6/23/2019 at 12:51 PM, Parsley said:

Time to play a Game:

Me or spring mt guy and congrats

• Like 1

.28 at home, we take. Zip at work, we don’t take that 

1.25 in Sinking Spring

0.00 in OCMD on vacation, great week so far

0.22" in Gap.  A lot more out in the western parts of LanCo.

Actually .36 today. Must of got another storm after 7am

.93 inches last night in Flemington area of Hunterdon County, NJ

• Like 1

Got some slowwwwwwwww movers off to our west and north. I can see them building in the distance, but at this rate unless something pops right above, the lightning wont make it to delco.

Screenshot_20190628-172043_RadarScope.jpg

17 minutes ago, Rockchops said:

Maybe some slight rotation up near allentown?

not seeing really, looks pretty disorganized

86 in Ocean City with a light sea breeze. Storms nearby at home.