*** PLEASE REGISTER AND JOIN OUR DISCUSSION!!! ***

THE STAFF WANT YOU TO JOIN US AT PHILLYWX!!!

Register as a member today, and become part of the Delaware Valley weather community!

Our pro and seasoned amateur meteorologists, and weather enthusiasts from around the PA and NJ area together form a great group discussion, and we're asking folks that read our site today to register as members and post along with us!

Don't be intimidated if you're not an expert, ask questions if you're curious or want to build your knowledge!

Whether it's adding to our local profiles by reporting observations (and maybe becoming a SkyWarn Spotter!), or contributing more on the model interpretation side, we'd like you to join us in a constructive and insightful dialogue around all things Philly Weather!

Mitchg

Winter Storm Threats (Beyond Day 5).

Models really picking up on the Heisy again kind of out of no where....compare the 12z NAM vs. 18z for instance. Curious how that will impact the Tues/Wed system 

15 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Models really picking up on the Heisy again kind of out of no where....compare the 12z NAM vs. 18z for instance. Curious how that will impact the Tues/Wed system 

I know this isnt your storm, but a thread was started for the arctic blast cfp.

Since we are within 5 days of Feb, there is another winter storm potential thread opened. 

If anything happens with your storm Heisy, you can start a thread on it in the short term.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:13 PM, Rainshadow said:

Here is a PSA reminder about the Euro & day 9.  Road trip to DC on!  Road trip to BGM canceled!!!

day9.JPG.c871c80abc8841065c38a6a4b641b039.JPG

I don't post this to be mean and I would call myself out on it if I was wrong, this (The Euro Day 9 KOD) has been the only constant this winter:

day 9.5.JPG