Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Father's Day Weekend, Sunny and Warm?

hopefully, but I'd watch that closed low meandering to the south and then offshore. 

21 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

hopefully, but I'd watch that closed low meandering to the south and then offshore. 

The chances of that closed low meandering in the same place are slim to none. :wacko:

Right now I'd say all systems go for a nice weekend. I bet Tony wants another 3-6 of rain for fathers day though ;)

57 minutes ago, Mitchg said:

Right now I'd say all systems go for a nice weekend. I bet Tony wants another 3-6 of rain for fathers day though ;)

Whatever brings another meltdown im all for it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Whatever brings another meltdown im all for it

Did he recover from the last one?

7 hours ago, cbelke said:

Did he recover from the last one?

Only my hairdresser knows for sure....

• Like 2

That disturbance is legit, it’s just whether it tracks over us or Pittsburgh is the question. It’s embedded in the nw flow in front of the advancing heat ridge east. 

2 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

That disturbance is legit, it’s just whether it tracks over us or Pittsburgh is the question. It’s embedded in the nw flow in front of the advancing heat ridge east. 

If it is upright convection (which it looks like) vs another fgen band I'd be more concerned if it was in New England at this point.  Either way it is more what one would expect out of June than what we have been observing.

euro still being the part pooper for Father's day with some rain. EPS aren't as enthused as the euro but there is some uptick on the mean. 

On 6/12/2018 at 6:15 PM, tombo82685 said:

euro still being the part pooper for Father's day with some rain. EPS aren't as enthused as the euro but there is some uptick on the mean. 

GFS is and has remained dry which is probably as good of a non rain guarantee model as one would ever see.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:34 AM, Rainshadow said:

GFS is and has remained dry which is probably as good of a non rain guarantee model as one would ever see.

Euro's one time convection is predicted to take the traditional dive way southwest of us.  A dry weekend finally.

20180616_1500_F06_tcf.gif

20180616_1500_F06_tcf.gifs.gif