Rainshadow

6/10-6/11 Heavy Rain Observations

17 minutes ago, Qtown Snow said:

I like Rutgers course. Hickory Valley closed today so heading to butter valley 

It is a nice course. It also is pretty tight and the greens are deceptively fast.  Today I guess they won't be. 

Capture.JPG.6264c6f9cbe6fb6b70acb9d7d6fd303f.JPG 

1 hour ago, Rainshadow said:

To think, if our vegetable garden was not on raised beds, you could have been treated to another banworthy gigi meltdown.

11.48" in my yard over the past 31 days

the Memorial Day weekend monsoon & subsequent cloudy shank weather worked over my tomatoes pretty good, even in pots they were all riddled with blight, cleaned them up & sprayed SAT however the rinse, wash & repeat yesterday & today is not what the doctor ordered, can only hope the prospects of an upcoming mostly sunny stretch hold

my brother just up the road in Newtown does not have a raised bed & he lost all his tomatoes & peppers

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, colonel_kurtz said:

11.48" in my yard over the past 31 days

the Memorial Day weekend monsoon & subsequent cloudy shank weather worked over my tomatoes pretty good, even in pots they were all riddled with blight, cleaned them up & sprayed SAT however the rinse, wash & repeat yesterday & today is not what the doctor ordered, can only hope the prospects of an upcoming mostly sunny stretch hold

my brother just up the road in Newtown does not have a raised bed & he lost all his tomatoes & peppers

We have a raised bed and our tomatoes are weathering this weather with difficulty.  Peppers are on life support begging for hot days.  On the other hand, our squash, cukes, and peas are loving life.

12 minutes ago, PreserveJon said:

We have a raised bed and our tomatoes are weathering this weather with difficulty.  Peppers are on life support begging for hot days.  On the other hand, our squash, cukes, and peas are loving life.

have to believe there are some ridiculous 31 days totals down your way & over into DEL & SNJ

21 minutes ago, colonel_kurtz said:

have to believe there are some ridiculous 31 days totals down your way & over into DEL & SNJ

This does not include the past 24 hours.

30dPDeptNWSER.png.0f1815f5434b717b7f4564255168d806.png